Hushed Willows seventeen
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
A contented rumble vibrated in his chest, rising to his throat though it did not ever breach his lips. He enjoyed these embraces with Banner: so much more than he'd ever thought he would. He did not enjoy having his personal space breached and that was no secret but her touch was easily one of the most wonderful things to him. Granted, Banner herself was the best thing to happen to him. Hearing her murmur that she loved him too caused Buchanan grin, his docked stump of a tail wagging unimpressive in his delight at hearing the sentiment returned. It made his heart pound a little heavier in his chest, his breath to catch. She loved him too. She loved him too.

His train of thought: contemplating that over and over while assessing how it made him feel so buoyant, so warm was broken when she thanked him. For a moment Buchanan considered asking her what for but refrained. He didn't want to seem ungracious by questioning her every time she thanked him, so he accepted it with another kiss aimed at her cheek. Buchanan did duck his head though when she asked him if he knew he was wonderful. Was he? He knew there were plenty of wolves out there that would readily dispute her that. Perhaps even Buchanan himself. Yet, it didn't matter what other wolves thought of him. He was hard enough on himself: his toughest critic and in all honesty it was only Banner's opinion Buchanan found himself caring about. Her's was the only one that mattered, besides his own.

“No,” He mumbled into her fur, his tone taking on a modest, perhaps even chagrined tone. Buchanan wasn't sure what to do with compliments. Perhaps it was because of his submissive nature, or perhaps it was just because The Officer had found insults more effective than compliments but Buchanan didn't take compliments well. “but I've got you to remind and inspire me.” And she did inspire him. Everyday. Buchanan wanted to be everything he thought she deserved in a husband he put in effort that without her he knew he would have never applied. Without her he would not have gotten as far as he had. Without Banner, Buchanan would still be the lost assassin looking to replace his scurrilous overlord. “You're the best thing to ever happen to me, moya lyubov' and I plan to remind you of it every day for the rest of ever.” because rest of my life probably would sound a little too insensitive given recent happenings.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
seventeen - by Buchanan - September 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 15, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 19, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 23, 2016, 10:41 AM