Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
laurel's light humor was enough to lift indra from her somber mood, and she giggled as the coldness of her sister's nose brushed across her cheeked. "it would suck without you too!" she rejoined, batting in her sister's direction with a gentle wave of her paw.  larksong was okay, or at least indra thought so -- though at times she found herself driven to boredom with all the unfun adults around. reek was always there to humor her, and laurel too, but indra had her reservations about the others. "'sides, you're the only one that doesn't suck at playing. she said matter-of-factly -- she couldn't imagine jhala or pharos taking kindly to any playing endeavors.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - October 12, 2016, 06:57 PM