Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
did she really think somewhere else was better? indra considered the inquiry, her brow knitted in a deep furrow. she didn't know. laurel didn't know. but she knew how she felt here - she felt lonely and abandoned and the resentment that had at first been a little candle-light flame was now a roaring fire. there was jhala and her puppies and they had taken their father from them. just like their father had taken them from saena.

indra settled into the ground with a sad mumble: "anywhere else is better." she spoke into her paws. she had no idea how lucky she was -- how lucky both of them were. as far as she was concerned, she didn't like the grotto anymore.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:31 PM