Wapun Meadow daughter of gaea
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Her voicing a challenge was something that he could not really deny. Ever. Of course he dared! The male closed the length between them and gave a lick over her muzzle. He had a smirk on his face and licked her another time. His tail was up and wagging. She could always step back if she had enough of it. Currently he was not stopping through his licks turned more gentle yet still firm enough to lick the stains out of her fur.

The male hoped that she would be nice enough to groom him back. He rather liked that type of attention though it might be to intimate for her to do so. He was not sure.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For a moment Palisander watched her, regarding her as if she might snap or perhaps he was wondering how much he dared to do before he lost control. Her gaze did not falter from his frame and she looked to him as he began to clean her. He seemed enthusiastic for the job and she chuckled before finally pulling back, a playful nudge given to his muzzle as she did so. She looked him over for a moment before she spoke. "You are impossible." She said before she leaned over to began to soothe his fur down, cleaning the blood from his maw. 

"How fortunate are you for my patience?" She asked with a breathy laugh as she continued to groom him. 
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander grinned between his licks until she pulled back and told him he was impossible. In his eyes he was not impossible. However, perhaps she could deem him impossible. "Nah, you like having me around," he returned confidently. H knew that women were very clear sometimes, often too clear. So if she wanted him gone she would already have let him know by now. He even got her to return the grooming which the male really enjoyed.

He lowered his head a bit so she could reach it better and closed his eyes cutely. "Very fortune," he returned, smiling once more.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
"Relax," It was almost a breathy hum, Isley enjoying the aspect of watching Palisander turn to putty in her arms. He would have been so easy to overtake, then, while she was allowed so close and he even closed his eyes. There was a moment of hesitation while she considered her motives - what she planned to do. "Tonight we rest, tomorrow, we explore." She said gently as she settled against him. No need to distance herself now - not when she had already proven to be more relaxed in his presence. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander trusted her, and it was clear in his body language. The girl instantly went back to business, thinking of their travels. Palisander quirked up his lips after he opened his eyes again. "Sure," he agreed to her, letting do her do the planning. The male settled himself next to her, all snuggled up. He placed his head against the ground and closed his eyes. Nothing better than to have someone close that could keep you warm at night.

fade end here? Let me know if i should archive!
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
With one leg bent towards her chest, the other outstretched before her Isley could easily put herself against Palisander. She was even so bold as to rest her head over his, the tiniest sigh leaving her lips. She was the tiniest spoon trying to curl around him, but it was warm, they'd ate their fill. They would leave in good condition with high spirits - or at least, in her case, good ones. "Goodnight," She murmured softly to him, before she let her eyes close and drifted off herself. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20