The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
hiodrainsia
raised up from perdition
73 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Hearing the pack leaders calling for them after such a long absence made Castiel more curious than anything. He made his way towards the call, his eyes narrowing for a moment as it was made clear that children would now be leading the pack. Children. Sure, age was nothing, age could be misleading, however, to hear that the pack's sole leadership up to that point were just walking away.....it left a bad taste in his mouth. Unaware of the strife in the days before he had joined the pack Castiel could not put to words how he felt about this shuffle and shift. It did not sit well with him, but what was he to do? 

Pretend, perhaps, that things were fine and that there would be no upheaval, but Castiel was not good at pretending. He never had been. Instead he could only see how this would affect himself and Winchester, his priorities were in his own well-being. If this was not the pack for him, it was not meant to be. The guardian would make due otherwise. He sat silent for a moment, glancing between the wolves that had assembled before them - he wondered what they all thought. 
contact me for plotting - want to be the demon to this angel? [Image: warrior.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM