Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
When it became apparent that Shrike didn't mind the interruption to his nap, Elwood rocked back gently onto his haunches. His shoulders felt heavy, as though a physical weight had settled on them. Sometimes he was able to stop himself from worrying about Lucy, at least for a short while, but seeing Shrike only reminded him of their failures.

His ears pricked and then fell as Shrike began to describe his most recent searches, including a visit to Blackfeather Woods, among other packs. He was disheartened to hear that another pup was missing and his expression darkened as Shrike shook his head. It was like an epidemic, and it scared him. Peter and Lucy weren't the only children that had been abducted.

"I didn't think so either," he murmured softly, agreeing that the world wasn't quite what it seemed, then Shrike spoke with confidence that Elwood himself didn't feel. He wanted to believe that they would find Lucy, but she could have been anywhere. At least he knew now that other wolves would be keeping an eye out for her, as well as for Qilaq from Blackfeather Woods. "Where do you plan to head next?" he asked, mostly out of curiosity but also so that he could keep tabs. He wished he knew where Finley was, but maybe Shrike would run into her during his own exploration.
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM