Blackfeather Woods Lest We Forget
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Heyy! :D
I must apologize in advance in case I'm too slow with replies!
Weekdays are not the best time for me to post, but I will try my best not to hold this thread up. Joining threads are my priority!

As the days grew colder it became more apparent that Blackfeather Woods had its hands full with all the new lives they had to take care of. Damien needed hunters, guardians, caretakers; but still there would always be his issue with trusting strangers as to give them access to his home.

The call was effective, catching Damien midway through his journey back to the heart of Blackfeather Woods from his rounds. He halted in his tracks, lifted his head to hear the voice clearly and wasted no time to find his way back to the edge of his land. There he found a female of impressive size and stature. Damien's hide bristled in an involuntary reaction, and his tail rose above him in signal of dominance despite the female's already submissive stance. Pale eyes stared, prompting the loner to explain the reason behind her call. Damien wasn't one to talk much, and for the looks of it there wouldn't need much inquiry for him to find out what he already suspected the female wanted.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Lest We Forget - by RIP Emélie - October 02, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Lest We Forget - by Damien - October 03, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Lest We Forget - by RIP Emélie - October 03, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Lest We Forget - by Damien - October 03, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Lest We Forget - by RIP Emélie - October 03, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Lest We Forget - by Damien - October 03, 2016, 05:33 PM