Blackfeather Woods Bored Loner
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Joining 
This section is maily background information if you want to skip down to actual RP

Rouge had been a loner virtually from birth. For three and a half years she had lived on her own day to day surviving. Repeating the same pattern over and over again. She searched and found food, rested and occasionaly came across other wolves to talk to. This patterned filled her basic needs of survival but she was getting tired and at times lonley. She hadn't joined a pack because she despized them. Not because of the constant interaction with others but because she had been abandon once by one and was determined never to be abandon again. But recently she craved more. Something she could do to pass the time other then just moving from place to place. If she was forced to join a pack to do this then so be it, but she wouldn't join just any pack.

The pack would be organized around more then family. Family packs though including others were about family, and with Rouge not being one of their blood, she felt they might dump he without regret. But that brought up another pradicament. If the pack were not organized around family they must be organized around something else, often requiring their members to contrubute something other then just themselves. This would mean Rouge would need a skill or a trade to highten. As a loner she moved all about, and with her dark coloration often hidden from others. This would make her best as a scout she thought, but who really needed a scout. Most packs had no need for a messenger let alone a spy. But throughout her time in the wilds, Rouge had heard wishers.

Wishers of a pack organized around soemthing other then family. The wolves from the pack were supposed to be more agressive. Rouge had been in many fights over her time but had never gone as far as to kill anyone. Often times she was neutral but she couldn't deny she had a wiched side. This was the pack she thought of joining. 

Actual RP begins here, I'll make this short :)
The pitch black female walked into the blackfeather woods. The eerieness and gloom inviting to her as it reminded her of the haunted woods she had visited multiple times. Moving slowly she was vigilet. Though she came with good intentions, being in the territory of rumored agressive wolves she couldn't be too cautious. The trees over head blocked out much of the early afternoon light as Rouge walked through the low level vegitation on the ground. 

She didn't call out just yet, warry of how the wolves in the area acted. She stopped and stood still with her ears on a swivel. She assumed at least one wolf of every pack would be keens to patroling their borders. She thoguht and waited for one to appear.

239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He made sure that he saw her long before she saw him.

It riled him that someone would be so ignorant of the borders. Sure, his first impression with Teekon Wilds wasn't the best, but when a border is a body of water, it wasn't the best. This time was different. The border was clearly marked, on dry land, and she just waltzed in.

Miraak surged forward from the darkness, his eyes blazing like purple flames in the darkness. Give me one reason not to gut you where you stand, my dear lady, He rumbled, his voice containing his anger as well as he could behind his "civility".

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just a note, but Rouge should not know that the pack houses assassins (or anything about them, really) unless if she’s been told about that by a pack member in an actual thread. ^^

The male had yet to perform his patrols for the day, having spent most of his time with his family. He’d kept near to them, resting outside of the den whilst the children were watched over. When the sun had passed the mark of noon, he’d instructed them all to stay close to the den, and then he’d set out towards the borders. Things were quiet more often than not, and so he’d not expected anything too exciting to meet him there. And yet, even before he’d exited, there came the scent of someone that did not belong. In an instant, he was pushing himself forward, slowing only once the dark coat of another had been spotted. Perhaps she would have been mistaken for a member of the woods had her scent not given away her status as an outsider, and so his posture went from being neutral to aggressive.

Normally, Kove wasn’t the sort to resort to violence immediately, but things were different now. There were children within the woods—and not just any children, but his. The idea of some loner wandering in and posing a threat to their safety infuriated him. Hackles raised and ears fell flat, his lips having been pulled back to reveal his teeth. Already was another being there, and so to the male had the Inuit nodded before looking back towards the loner. He kept silent for now, waiting to hear her reason for being there, whilst simultaneously considering just how easy it'd be to run her out.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Quote:The pitch black female walked into the blackfeather woods.
From this sentence, I am assuming Rouge has passed into Blackfeather Woods territory and is trespassing.

Rising her strangest child @Abraxas up at the scent of an unknown wolf upon their borders;the dark woman spared no time thundering towards the unwelcome scent with her son in tow. Though she had learned to be patient when it came to dealing with her unruly children; the Silencer had no tolerance for trespassers of any sort no matter their intention. A bloodied line had been paint as a warning, markers upon the place of every life ended at their jaws. Yet, despite the very obvious markers, ignorant loners continued to pass over their borders as if they owned the place. Firsthand, would her son recognize what happened to those who did not pay attention to the rules, for it was that very son who had been defiant to her laws since birth.

The Silencer had no hesitations nor a moment of thought before her mind was made up. Anyone who crossed the line was given no right to speak, and she cast a displeased look to her fellow dark siblings before launching herself at the woman's side mid stride, pushing past the older man and her mate. Muffled words were spoken by the old man she did not know, and she paid no mind to it's intention for the control of the borders was her job; not for the noobs. Kove was no acception, and she wondered what had possessed him to that would stand by and wait to talk while his children's safety was at stake. They knew the rules, yet given the other a chance to a right they did not have. This one was clearly too thick headed to recognized borderlines, she would not give it the time of day, nevermind prove itself. The assassin aimed to unbalance the other, and no mercy would be given within her actions. This was her home, where her children slept and her family grew. Dangers such as the infiltration of rouges was at no end tollerated, no amtter the intent or explanation. They had no use for a wolf who could not even use its nose for the purpose it was given.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
He followed. He saw the trespasser and sat on his behind with a whump as his mother attacked without word, eyes interested and scanning her. It was solidly engraved in his mind that those not in their family became dead quickly, and he waited with an intent expression for this on to fall to the same fate as countless others had. Could one eat wolves as one ate meat? A question worth investigating, he decided as he watched in stoic silence.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
OOC : Sorry to everyone that I may have troubled. Things were badly said and somethings shouldn't have been said at all. I edited "assassins" to "agressive members", but that also seems to be troubling people. Please know that none of this was my intention and if you would like me to change anything in my previous post please let me know. Other wise I will keep it as it is. I didn't mean for her to cross the border, but my terminology was poor and so I will continue as if she crossed them. *Sigh of relief* Hope that clears things up :)

Things had heated up quickly and soon after her arrival 3 adult wolves along with a pup came to "greet" her. She had only came a few paces into their territory but these wolves seemed more keen on keeping those out of the pack way out of their territory. The first that approtched seemed to be the nicest of them all with each getting more agressive then the next. He asked for reason for her to live while the second beared his teeth and nodded to the other seeming to non verbally agree to his questioning. This was not how she thought this would go, and soon things got even more tence.

Moments later before Rouge had a chance to speak a female was comming up to her. Because she was the only one actually continuing to move toward her, Rouge was extra warry of her which seemed to be a good things when this female lunged at Rouge without hesitation. It was because of this extra attention that Rouge had time to turn and jump out of the females way.

Rouge began to walk backward as she faced the wolves of this pack crossing back over the border. While she walked away she projected her voice trying to have the wolves hear her before taking any further action towards her "I do not mean to tresspass and I have no bad intentions towards any of you. I come looking for work, some way to offer my skills as a scout." It was the truth and she hoped that even though they were agressive, they would see that, and maybe see use in her skills.

239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He was quickly joined by more wolves. While they were few, they were no less fierce. He did not even raise an eyebrow at the pup's presence —He had been raised in a similar fashion.

Miraak was the lowest ranking wolf here — even the pup outranked him by time spent in the Woods — but the other wolves stayed silent. He wondered if they were testing him. He would do to impress.

He scoffed, a bitter mocking smile on his face, a laugh following suit. I do not know what kind of use anyone has for a scout who cannot even smell a border, This was ridiculous. Surely she would know better if she were truly someone worth of note.

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before the loner had been given a chance to speak, there came passed him a familiar shadow. His wife had looked at him with displeasure in her gaze, and her reasoning was understood. The woman had entered their land without having been given the right to do so, thus making her a target. She should not have been permitted to speak, or have even been spoken to, but she had and there was nothing that could change that. All the male could do was focus on what was to come next, and, this time, respond accordingly. There had come with the arrival of his lover a great deal of encouragement to act rather than speak, for behind her form had one of their sons trailed. Even though he’d plopped down away from the action, he was still close enough for his safety to be worried over, and so the father had moved slowly to better shield his son; it didn’t appear as if the stranger might attack—mostly due to the fact that she was working to avoid Nemesis—but one could never be too careful when the lives of their children were at stake.

Back over the threshold of the woodland had the intruder gone, but it was not enough. A low growl was emitted from the back of his throat in response to her words, her alleged intentions meaning nothing to him. She was a fool to have crossed into their forest, and then deemed herself as unable to be repaired when she’d offered some poor excuse for her misdoings. It was easy to agree with the older male’s words, though Kove remained silent. He’d waited a second, perhaps even gave her a chance to utter some more nonsense, before his patience ran out. When that had happened, it was at last he’d spoken, a command on his tongue. “You will leave now, and you will never come back,” he’d stated, each word having been supported by another step forward. Should she speak out again, the Inuit would take immediate action; there was some part of him, the hunter inside, that hoped she’d mouth off and give him a reason to turn her into his prey.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
pp'ing Rouge out.

She relaxed as her husband corrected his approach, however wordy it was. Yet, she was not sedated with this request for the trespasser to rid from their territory. It would run with fear with them on it's heels. No indicatipn was given prior to her attack, causing the stranger to double take and flee; the three of them in tow. However, as it crossed the borderline and did not look back; she rounded and returned inland. The job was done, and she would not waste her time running after someone she knew would not dare to return. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy