Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was all so sudden, so final. One moment he was a father, a husband, a slave - and now he was nothing. Now Amber was leaving, the pups weren't his. Now Grayday stood behind her while she rambled on about willingness and love. He had nothing to say about the kids. If they weren't his, they weren't his.

But Amber was... she was different. She was real, substantial, within his grasp but slipping through his jaws. He continued to gaze at her, his head already shaking to refute her words.

What else would you suggest I do? she asked, and that was an easy question.

"Stay with me!" he declared, rising, desperate, dumbstruck. How could she even ask that? He'd have her stay, have her love him like he loved her! He'd have her go back in time and erase all conflictions from her history, but the other male was forgotten to him now. That was before, and he was convinced already that he was nothing but sentimentality to her. Dag swallowed his fears and spoke: "I don't care whose kids they are - but I need you, I need you. Please, stay with me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Dagfinn - October 15, 2016, 12:46 AM