Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
What?

Dagfinn's eyes flicked between the two, trying to gauge the seriousness of Grayday's statement. It couldn't be true, it didn't make sense! But the man seemed calm enough, was looking to Amber as she spoke.

He tried to pay attention to what she was saying, but inside, he was reeling. Go with them? Both of them? What could the man mean by that? Dag shook his head like a horse bothered by flies, tired of listening to other when it came to decisions about his own life. He decided then that he would go - but not because someone had told him. To see if it could work. To see if he would be happy. To make sure that Amber was at least cared for before he allowed her to abandon him to his fate, whatever it might be.

"Okay," he said dully, eyes dropping to the floor. "I... I'll..." 

He wanted to say something smart; he'd go hunt, patroll, find a den or scout ahead, but nothing came to him. He stood there, cold and tired and uncertain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Dagfinn - October 15, 2016, 04:15 PM