Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Amber's curled lips brought very little shame to the young male. He was a bit chagrined at being called out on his territorial display, but his pride would have been wounded more seriously by doing nothing at all. Either way, she allowed him to settle beside her and even pressed a few soothing licks to his face. It was good enough - enough to patch his wounded heart for the night. Enough to make him sit still even when Grayday chose a spot just on her other side.

He didn't miss that the male seemed far less concerned with the situation than he did. Dag didn't like that. Didn't trust it. He shot the male another dirty look over Amber's head while she ate, but the pregnant shewolf soon became more of a concern than her alleged mate. She ate with a fervor that worried him, and Dag couldn't help but wonder if she'd been keeping up with her meals at the creek.

By the time she drifted off to sleep, there was little else on his mind. His eyes met Grayday's once more, but this time, he saw only his own worries reflected back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Dagfinn - October 19, 2016, 10:33 PM