Bramblepoint Okay, let's see what this thing can do.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Private 

He hadn't cut down this way before, not so far at least. There was an odd tinge to the odor of the forest, almost ashen, or maybe the scent faded out in the past. Stark was slow as he walked, taking in the area and well aware of the threat of Warbone. It certainly didn't make him feel excitdd about leaving the Keep but he wouldn't hide either. He wasn't a coward and no wolf would restrict his lifestyle. Stark did as he pleased. 

Tambourine was getting older, lean muscle growing into real strength and Stark figured it was time to start exploring. Without the immediate threat of Reek coming to steal Tambourine in the night the boy could stand to accompany him outside the pack lands - maybe he'd like scouting, like Stark did. The male stopped for a moment to sniff a particular looking bit of bark, only dimly aware of the color of the midday light as it filtered through the plants. It might have been pretty had he not been so distracted, but then, Stark had trouble slowing down enough to notice the good things right in front of him. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Several days had passed and when Peregrine returned to the scene of the crime (that term made him smirk), there wasn't a single scrap of evidence to indicate what had passed here among the brambles. That was kind of a shame. He could go for some thick-cut gammon right now. That made his smirk broaden and his mouth pool with saliva. And that reminded him of throwing up that day. He had been feeling a lot better since then, both physically and emotionally. It felt like things were maybe on a much-needed upswing now.

After sniffing around the clearing for a few moments, the Alpha grew bored and spun on a heel, just in time to lock gazes with another dark wolf exploring the underbrush. Although he did tense slightly, his first thought was not about the potential threat. Dude's hot, the Alpha noted, which was incredibly coincidental. He had run into those other two here just days ago and this was where he and Lasher had always met. Was Bramblepoint some sort of hot guy epicenter? Maybe even an underground gay bar? Peregrine wasn't complaining.

There was something particularly striking about this stranger, though. Peregrine couldn't tear his own gaze away from those piercing blue eyes. He just kept staring for a long beat before finally blurting a bit mysteriously, "You know, it's really too bad..."
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark was ambling slowly - he could smell prey along the fringes of the foliage but he wasn't hungry. He wanted something more filling than the things that had become the norm for him. There was another scent that he caught - unfamiliar, definitely masculine. He lifted his head a bit and looked around, his gaze finally stopping on a figure. He was definitely attractive, hints of faded greys mixed through his pelt with brilliantly colored eyes. The jade itself was unusual, he didn't know what to call it exactly, but he didn't see enough of the shade. 

Subconsciously Stark licked his lips, head tilting a bit in curiosity to the males words. "Can't be all that bad if I'm here now." Stark said, a teasing lilt to his voice that was meant to be inviting to the male although he didn't know how it would truly be taken. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was forward. It was daring. It was bait. Unfortunately, the stranger didn't take it, exactly. He did, however, respond in a way that encouraged Peregrine to finish his sentence. His brows lifted ever so slightly and a fiendish light glimmered in his eyes. His lips drew into a mischievous smirk.

"What I was going to say is that it's too bad I wouldn't be able to stare into those pretty eyes if I was taking you from behind," Peregrine said boldly, lasciviously. It wasn't his style to shake the bushes with a complete stranger but something had gotten into him lately. Maybe it was just fall pheromones. He cocked his eyebrow, awaiting a reaction to the proposition.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark's smirk grew as he looked the male over, those blue eyes this one seemed to enjoy so much still drifting over his body and getting familiar with each little visible mark. "What a pity," Stark hummed out, taking a few more steps closer to him. "However will you overcome such a hard choice?' He teased with a smile. "There is...of course, other ways." Stark cooed as he considered the options. This wasn't something he'd done often enough - to skip names and the proper exchanges with a soul to just enjoy them. 

"Could always find a river so you can see my reflection - but then, I'd be hoping I couldn't even keep my eyes open it's so good." Stark countered with a smirk. Why not see what he had to say to that
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He definitely wasn't barking up the wrong tree here. Peregrine felt a warm flicker in the pit of his belly as the stranger parried back, clearly indicating his openness to the Redhawk's lewd suggestion. He licked his lips, jade eyes widening slightly at the suggestion of finding some water to provide a reflection. That warmth in his core began to sizzle.

"Oh, it'll be more than good," Peregrine promised, his voice lowering into a lusty, gravelly tone. "It'll be fucking fantastic... or fantastic fucking. Take your pick." He moved closer to the other male, stopping only when he could feel the body heat radiating off him. "I don't know of a river nearby but I think the lake will work just fine. Come with me," Peregrine said, giving the nameless stranger a meaningful look as the double entendre slipped from his tongue.

He then broke into a loose-legged trot, heading southwest toward Lake Rodney. He swayed his hips suggestively. Peregrine had no intention of allowing the other man to mount him but he could certainly look all he wanted. The Alpha wolf knew he had some decent assets.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark hadn't entertained many notions of just enjoying himself since arriving in the Wilds. It had been one issue after another, one crisis after another, and since Octavia's passing, he'd wanted an outlet to lose himself in and the herbs were a good one but left him too dazed to feel properly functional. Maybe blowing off some steam this way would be the better option. As the still-unnamed male approached him Stark reached out, nipping along his jaw teasingly before they broke out towards some body of water the other dark male had in mind. 

He was presented with the view of his hips swaying, teasing a little, and Stark didn't care who topped this round (already he had hopes it was worth it, maybe he'd make a habit of sneaking down to the area more often) he'd still appreciate the view. He got closer, nudging his flank every so often, mostly as a reminder and to get more of his scent. The promise of some fun had Stark already eager and the distinct scent of male was so different than females - Stark appreciated it all the same. "You've promised one hell of a ride," Stark teased with a grin. "I hope you make good on that." 
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was a little strange, being touched by a stranger in a way that could only be called affectionate. But Peregrine enjoyed the flirtations, the thrill of winging it with a dude whose name he didn't even know. And when they arrived at their destination and the hottie made a quip about a ride, Peregrine only shot him a lustful look before roughly nosing him where he wanted him.

He wasted no time, positioning himself behind the other dude, rising onto his hind legs and hugging their hips flush. For a few beats, he just rutted against the back of the other male's thighs. When he was good and ready, Peregrine went for it. But he wasn't totally selfish. He rolled his pelvis slowly, mindful of the pain he could cause, allowing the other guy's muscles time to adjust and relax before he began snapping his hips in earnest.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
There'd been a time when Stark was prone to flings. Some just for a night, some for a week or two - a couple that lasted for awhile longer. Rarely did he have something happen so quickly though, springing from simple greetings to following after someone with the promise of sex catching him. It was thrilling, to say the least, and it was something Stark couldn't quite say he expected. He licked his lips, the faintest hint of the man on his tongue from nipping him. 

It was hard for Stark to allow the male to pull him so close, his tail swaying out of the way finally as their hips were pressed against one another. The slow rocking motions of the other showed just how eager he was and Stark gave a low groan. He tensed, teeth grit together in anticipating for the uncomfortable sensation he knew was coming. A low growl left his lips, but he didn't snap at the male. He let his legs slide apart to make himself more comfortable.

After a few moments he started to relax, the stronger snaps of the male's hips starting to make it more enjoyable. Stark arched against him, jaw finally relaxing a bit as a few low moans left his lips.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When his nameless fuck buddy widened his stance, Peregrine did the same, all while continuing the smooth rhythm. His pace increased slightly when his partner arched his back and moaned. The black wolf wrapped his forelegs tighter around the other man's abdomen, his broad paws softly kneading the sensitive flesh of his lower belly.

Peregrine murmured sweet, dirty nothings as he pressed his muzzle into the other dude's nape. He tugged at it slightly with his teeth before moving his snout closer to his partner's ear. "Tell me your name," he breathed into it, so he knew what to say when he reached the peak they were chasing together.

But if his cohort answered, the Redhawk didn't hear it. Everything turned to white noise and sparkling stars for a few beats as pleasurable heat flooded his body. The next thing he knew, he was slumped over the other guy's back and they were still strangers. Satiated and selfish for it, Peregrine rapidly backed off to avoid any physical bonding. That would be way too intimate for this impromptu encounter.

Mindless of whether or not he had even hit the spot for his partner, Peregrine caught the guy's eye and winked. With nothing more than a quiet laugh and a, "Thanks for the good time," the Alpha then retreated and disappeared into the forest.