Broken Antler Fen Welcome To Hell, My Dear
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia hadn't noticed it when living in the mountains, just passed it off as her body being unable to handle the exertion - despite being a long term and seasoned Mercenary - and went on with her life. Even in her time home, she'd just assumed she needed time to recover, to once again adapt to the flat and marshy lands on Broken Antler Fen. 

But it'd been a month now, and it was getting worse - particularly, her balance and control of her muscles. She often twitched, shook, and tumbled over - but that wasn't all. Any type of focus was getting harder and harder - halfway through a patrol, she would blank out and start heading for the lake she saw in the distance. It would usually come back to her in a few moments, and she'd take a dip in the icy water to freshen her senses before running the rest of the way - both to stay warm and to help stay on task. 

It was when talking became a problem that Ambrosia began to worry - thoughts were one thing, and it wasn't odd for her to sometimes be scatterbrained; being unable to think of the correct words, or even remembering how to say them was a whole different field - and after once again stumbling away from a forgotten border patrol, she loosed a howl for @Sebastian. He was gonna be a medic, right? He could help her. The howl was laced with confusion and urgent, and just the movement of throwing her chin up threw her balance: she tumbled forward onto her chest, legs buckling and folding underneath her like a cat, and the tawny woman didn't bother to do any more than right herself. Panting in both fear and exertion, ears pinned, she waited for her alpha right where she was.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian lifted his head when he heard a howl. He had just laid down next to Pearl to give her some company but apparently that was not something that was going to happen now. He was very loyal to his members so when they howled he would instantly come no matter what hour. He picked up the confusion in Ambrosia's howl. Would she be injured.... again? Sebastian grew worried. If Ambrosia was here there was usually something wrong with her it seemed, and if she was well she would be out scouting. They needed her strength to fill the bellies of his future kids.

He made some hurry, seeing that Ambrosia had collapsed. He let out a woof to let his presence known to her. "Ambrosia! What happened." Sebastian was worried about her. She was a loyal member, she had returned even after being away for so long, and now he hoped that this sickness wouldn't be a permanent thing. He nudged her, not really knowing what was wrong with her yet.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Unbeknownst to Ammie, she would likely never go on another scouting trip - she could barely remember to do a full patrol, how could she even plan where she would go? What if she forgot about the Fen?

Sebastian was swift to join her, but his bark surprised her - she hadn't noticed his approach, barely remembered she'd called, but her rising hysteria kept her on track this time. His worry stuck a chord in her heart she'd thought long lost - but it was forgotten as fast as it'd resurfaced. Her chin jerked up to level her lemon eyes on the alpha - it took a moment for them to actually stop wavering and settle on his grey mask.

"K-Ke... Brr.... S-Seb? Seb?"

What she'd tried to say prior was unknown- each time she failed she shook her head in frustration. The next time she spoke, it was a little clearer - it was not so bad yet that she was incapable, but it was going to be very hard on her.... And eventually, she would need constant supervision.

"I-I can't.... Somethings w-wrong. M-My body... Doesn't want to listen.... Talking, either. Help..."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't expect to find Ambrosia in such a drastic shape. The young medic was kind of clueless what to do with the female. His ears fell back in shock when the female stammered. Which was something so strange to see for a well spoken female. It was clear that the female couldn't really tell what was wrong with her. Sebastian was hesitant to get closer. What if it was infectious? What if he couldn't cure it? He howled for @Aviana. She wanted to be a medic too and perhaps they could spar together about what was wrong with Ambrosia.

"Just stay calm, alright," he spoke in soft tones. "Hopefully were can cure you. Did you eat anything unusual? Maybe you are poisoned." Sebastian hoped that it was something curable what if it wasn't? He wasn't going to shine his own insecurity through to Ambrosia.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Seb's calmness was soothing, and his hushed words brought down the levels of her hysteria - but nothing he said could replace the control of her muscles. As if on que, her forleg shot out - it never left the ground, never had aim, and in seconds it was back where it was - not once did the tawny woman even look at it. Hell, she hadn't even noticed! 

The alpha called for his sister - Ammie hadn't met the woman herself, but Brandy liked her - and started asking questions. Eating? Poison? The questions themselves needed a moment to be mulled over, swirl as they did around her clouded mind. 

Come on, Ammie, its simple - what'd you eat? Glaring down at her inky paws, she did not speak for a long minute, even if Seb were to try and get her attention; with a mind in another place, he would simply need to be patient. Eventually, light again flooded her lemon eyes, and she turned them up to Sebastian warily. Her response was drawn out, awful in grammar, but at least she managed to get what she needed to out. 

"Eaaat? No. Haven't eat.... since breakfast, and this started.... Two months? Thought I was tired in mountains, brushed it off... Jus' keeps getting..... Bad."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was worried even more when Ambrosia confirmed that she already had some trouble with this for two months. If she would have been here when it started happening. Damn it! Sebastian had no clue what to do, only that he knew that she was very ill. Something was not right with Ambrosia and it was not poisoning. It was something else, perhaps more permanent.

"Okay, just lie down, perhaps Aviana knows, lets wait for her," he spoke to the female. Perhaps not the best words but he couldn't lie to her. He couldn't tell her that he knew what was going on while he didn't know what was going on. He started to worry what to do with Ambrosia. It was clear that she couldn't hunt or help out with pack duties now.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana was unaware of the turmoil that was affecting Ambrosia. When Seb's call reached her, she lifted her head from the stream she was drinking from, licking her maw clean of the droplets. The last time he had called, she got a surprise visit from Nathaniel. Who might it be this time? 

Quickly, she made her way towards where the call came from, though it wasn't the borders this time. She came upon a wolf she hadn't met yet, and Seb. Hey, Seb, what's up? she asked, a concerned gaze going to the other female. Her expression seemed tense, as did Seb's, which instantly alerted that all was not right here.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Seb was speechless - that scared Ambrosia more than any sickness ever could. Despite her already laying down and being physically relaxed, her nails scraped at the ground and every minute or so she'd lick her lips in uncertainty. What in the hell was going on? Just as Aviana was showing up, Ammie had to ask: and no amount of fear in her shivering, uncertain words could muffle the speech - 

"Sebastian.... Am I gunna die?"

It was the only thing she could ask - she didn't know what was wrong, why it'd started - hell, she barely knew when it started! Were the other wolves going to get sick? Surely not, or Brandy would have it by now....
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was happy when Aviana arrived. She could be his backup for his judgement of Ambrosia's illness. The grey male let out a long sigh. "I don't know," he spoke with a light frown, clearly very worried. "Ambrosia seemed to have this for two months and it is getting worse, she has random muscle contractions and can't really talk, or formulate words," he explained to Aviana. "I already established that it is not poison," he added.

The alpha looked worried, and when Ambrosia asked him if she was going to die. "Oh Ambrosia. I don't know. I don't know what this is. I've never seen it before," he admitted to her. He didn't want to lie to her. The alpha was worried though that they would loose another adult that could help provide for the pack. "Do you know anything?," he asked Aviana, maybe she would know.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
An ear flicked in the direction of her brother as he explained what was going on, but her gaze centered on Ambrosia. It seemed she was having involuntary muscle contractions, and couldn't formulate a verbal response. Aviana's heart fell when the other female asked if she was going to die. Seb didn't seem to know, and neither did Aviana.

She turned to Seb. I'm sorry, I've never seen anything like this before, she admitted. Umm... Maybe we could try some chamomile to relax her? she asked. She wasn't sure if anxiety was the culprit, but even if it wasn't, it might help her to calm down from the stress of what was ailing her. Looking to Ambrosia, she asked, Are you in pain? She tried to keep the questions yes or no, to make it easier for her to answer.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
When neither of them could answer, she began to cry - not sobbing and freaking out, but tears leaked from her wandering, twitchy eyes as she waited for them to come to a conclusion. She didn't care what they did to her and wouldn't fight it - she just didn't want to leave her daughter behind when she needed her mother so. Brandy wasn't stable, she shouldn't be left alone! 

The tawny woman listened quietly, not accepting or rejecting the two said - she trusted the siblings to do the right thing. What she was asked if she was in pain, however, she did settle her wavering gaze on Aviana. It was hard to keep it there, but even harder to answer. 

"N-"

Her word was cut off abruptly as she froze - this time, it was not only involuntary, but for a different reason than the random and manageable twitches of her muscles .

The woman went rigid, and in the same moment she flopped to her side. The seizure wracked her body viciously, her jaws snapping at the air, spittle flying from her jaws, and the two legs she was not laying on thrashed as if she were drowning; in a matter of 30 seconds it was over with. Going limp completely and losing consciousness, the woman would not come to right away.

Feel free to PP however you guys see fit, be it holding her down during, moving afterwards, etc!
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It was quite shocking to see Ambrosia have another attack. Sebastian glanced to Aviana if she had the same reaction as he had because this was not good at all. It looked really bad. Sebastian's ears fell back in shock and insecurity. He glanced from his sister to Ambrosia who eventually passed out. "Do you think it is contagious?," he asked Aviana. Not sure what he would do with this, he didn't want to evict Ambrosia but if this was lethal and contagious he didn't want his whole pack to have it.

"Perhaps bring her to somewhere safe. Though not to the cove, maybe it is contagious," he spoke. They would have to make an infirmary, one that would be warm and dry. Perhaps Aduin would want to give up his den for his mother in law. He was also worried for Brandy, and what she was going to think.