Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

Present company excluded, Tryphon did not have the best luck when dealing with strangers. He'd been stolen away by a foreign species at the start of his life, and then stolen again by the lifestyle of a nefarious - and some could argue crazy - cave-dwelling woman. Saghani had been his first real positive meeting and now she was gone, absent from his life like so many others. And the few pack wolves he'd encountered were always hostile — except for Scimitar, although the yellow-faced boy considered that a bridge thoroughly burned by now.

So when the pale wolf spoke, the boy trembled, and he even ducked a bit behind the trio of trees. They could protect him more than his own teeth; but when he looked out from them again, timid but still curious, the blue-eyed beauty was closer. She wasn't moving very fast. There was no aggression within her, or so he read, so Tryphon did not hide again.

He took a chance and chose to be bold instead. She was slow, and so he took his time, but moved towards her with his head raised more than usual and his nose wiggling as he sniffed the air, clearly curious of her and wanting to delve deeper into this potential encounter.
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 30, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - November 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - November 19, 2016, 12:14 PM