Blacktail Deer Plateau buried in the dark
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena hardly understood the concern that crossed Tryphon's face. She could only assume he'd met Warbone at some point, and perhaps theirs had been an unfavourable encounter. Though their partnership as sovereigns of the vale was one forged out of both necessity and camaraderie, for neither was likely to give it up to the other, Saena felt she had some sway over Warbone, though she couldn't say why. He certainly had sway over her when she was so easily made drunk on leaving behind her personality and engaging her inner wild self. She was seduced readily by his lifestyle and sought to make it her own, but she could be stubborn and stern as well. Convincing him of Tryphon's worth ought to be easy enough, she thought, if they'd got off on the wrong foot before.

"Take all the time you need," she told him with a smile. While a part of Saena was anxious to gather together wolves to run the vale with her and Warbone, that part of her had three feet in the past. She'd rushed many things in her life, and few of those had gone well in the end. While she continued to rush in some ways, taking her time in others was a worthwhile endeavour. "We won't be going anywhere, you'll always find one or both of us there."

Folding back her ears and neck and letting her body just drape on the stone, she turned her head slightly toward Tryphon, and said, "I was born here, on this plateau. I'm going to stay here a little while longer, I think. You're welcome to stay here with me." He was also welcome to go back to the lowlands—she hadn't missed his glance in that direction—but she left that unspoken. She of course wanted to know a little more of Tryphon before he left, but she wouldn't fault him at all if he did.
Messages In This Thread
buried in the dark - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 14, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 15, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 16, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 17, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 17, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - November 02, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - November 03, 2016, 08:13 PM