Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark was almost cautious as he snuck back into the Keep. His little adventure with his dark colored companion was nothing he was ashamed of but still it left many questions he didn't feel like answering at that moment. As he made his way back towards the Crook to perhaps intersect Banner or Tambourine he instead was surprised to find one of the young puppies sitting outside the den. Amara wasn't immediately visible and Stark wasn't exactly surprised by that fact but he still stopped a few paces from the puppy, laying down so that he was more comfortable and more on the child's level. 

"Hello," He said with a small smile, wondering how much the boy might know - he'd just heard him say bad but why? Was the temperature not good? Maybe he didn't like the bright sunshine. It was hard to say and he couldn't remember much of when Tam had started to put words and thoughts together. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM