Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
This was one of the boys. He didn't know their names - he couldn't recall if he'd ever heard Amara say their names or if he'd ever really heard her speak of the children at all. He was worried over them and how the small family was doing. As they aged it was harder and harder to consider Amara in things - once they no longer needed their mother to survive if need be the pack could, and would step in. Stark smiled up at Tambourine as he approached, reaching out to bump his snout against his boy fondly before looking back at the puppy who'd imprinted on part of his greeting. "Hello," He repeated it, smiling at him. 

"Can you remember being so small, Tam?" He asked curiously, blue eyes shifting back up to the older boy. He could remember the tiny puppy bumbling about as he learned things and it made something in his clench a bit. Maybe he'd look into finding a mate when spring came about - he wasn't against the idea of more children, ones truly of his own. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM