Blackfeather Woods revenge is best when coated with blood
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai blinked once wary of the male's annoyance. the words were repeated slowly, and deliberately as though Dakarai was slow, though admittedly he could be sometimes. "I am Dakarai, former Beta of a pack i shall not name. I seek admittance into your pack, for i can tell it is a fierce one. I can supply extra strangth to your number, as well as your army. I am fairly good with hunting though i admit it is not my strong point. I am loyal, and i am not afraid to lash out with fangs if someone offends me or my pack. If you choose to accept me sir, I will do my best for your pack to defend,feed, and help it grow." he finished his speech, one he knew was not the best but he hadn't really thought about joining a pack enough to put one together. Deciding his best choice was to show he meant what he said, he lowered his head, and dropped his tail a position of submission and respect. "If you choose not to accept me, than i shall go away and respect your wishes sir." he added his voice quiet as he stared straight at the ground hoping he could stand up soon, as this was really making him uncomfortable.
Messages In This Thread
revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 23, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 23, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 25, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 31, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:04 PM