Ankyra Sound one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
It took some time for Deirdre to notice him, but when she did Ingram's form froze; never had he witnessed such brightness in a gaze, or purity. For a moment he felt too stained to even witness it, and tucked his head away.

He was distinctly aware she was studying him, though he made no comment save for the slight arch of hackles along his back. He felt somewhat chilled and was all of the sudden made more aware of the cold, the wind, the salt around them. Braving a glance in her direction he dutifully answered: "Ingram." Short, and far less titled than she. There was a pause in the conversation before she continued, but when Deirdre did Ingram's eyes rose to her features in surprise. Caiaphas? Was she a friend of the monster that had imprisioned his mother, that had fed both he and his siblings lies? Ingram was too young to remember it was Caiaphas that was devout to them over Lusca, and so, his opinion of the wolf was deeply clouded.

"No, I don't." He answered curtly, a faint tinge of accusation in his voice. How could she be friends with that seawitch? Then he realized his tone was unkind and softened, finishing with a lame: "she isn't here."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again - by Ingram Sr - November 15, 2016, 08:02 PM