Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Before too long, Doe was met by the very object of her curiosity. Her scent was on the breeze before she came into sight, but when she did, Doe was still somewhat overwhelmed by the long string of words that fell from her mouth. After beind surrounded by only close family for so long, the dusky shewolf was not quite sure what to make of being approached by another.

Still, her gaze was friendly and her countenance pleasing; Doe wagged her tail. The wolf, however unfamiliar, had come from Donnelaith, and Doe knew that no bad wolf ever came from there.

"Hail," she replied, not quite processing all that the other had said, but glad to speak to her all the same. "I was just studying your scent," she commented, pleased that the fates had brought forth the selfsame wolf she'd wondered about. Now that Muses was before her, Doe wasn't sure there was much else to say. Name had been answered, and her scent had said enough about her age that Doe didn't feel the need to ask. Neither did she care where the other wolf had come from, though the answer would probably enthrall her if she bothered to ask.

Doe tried to remember what the other had said, but it was not in her. She'd heard a name and little else.

"I was just taking a walk," she chirped, ears fluttering as she grasped for something else to say. Nothing came to mind.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM