Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Muses caught on almost immediately, asking if the Wickedness that they served was a goddess. "She is," said Doe with a happy wag of her tail, though she had always thought, privately, that the Sea was a man. Still, it was easy enough to agree - the sea could not mount of be mounted, so who cared what gender they ascribed it? The Wickedness was beyond such things. "She has given us these shores and a blessing with which we protect them," the shewolf explained, her voice loving and fierce. It was a great comfort to think of how she'd come to these waters. "She asks only that we are loyal, and to show that we are, we send our young to the waters when they come of a certain age. If we have been loyal enough, she will send them back to us. She has already blessed my first child with this gift, and my new brood will receive it soon enough."

Doe listened with a flicker of ears to Muses' homeland. Her own pack had been aligned with several nearby packs, as Blackrock was now, but those from futher out had not been welcome, in most cases. She gave a nod to indicate her understanding.

"Our packs are sisters to each other," she explained, supposing that Muses had not had such alliances in her homeland. "Donnelaith and Blackrock - along with one other - all share this stretch of the coast. We are brethren to one another."

This was not, perhaps, the belief of all wolves in the three packs, but it was the belief of Doe.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM