Golden Glade /trepəˈdāSH(ə)n/
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Any Inner Circle wolves are welcome to see what's going on as I assume she'll be pretty loud throughout the initial thread. @Sylvas Streiter, if you wanna play it like you've heard her from the outside then that's fine. I'll be playing Estelle in under the same guise. Set for around dawn of 11.13.2016.
The world was silent. Every creature, both big and small, had long since retired into their homes. The sun had said goodnight to the world below hours past and the moon now held her reign over the land. Peace. Not even the restless souls of the pups stirred their sleeping bodies from well-earned sleep. The hours of dusk were a time of tranquility; indeed, the world was silent.
Then, from the depths of the tunnels, did Eden's cry erupt.
It was as though the very essence of her being had been sucked from her, taken away but an unknown theif in the night. The first cry was enough to leave her struggling for breath and choking on her own shock, let alone the force that came with the second. The blood-curdling call for help rang against the walls of her den and throughout the intricate system of tunnels it sat in.
Eden was beginning to hyperventilate. Never in her life had she experienced such a torment, nor been in such agony. She sat alone in the dark, sobbing through each wave, unsure of how to react.
Help me. Someone, anyone, please help me.
All that she could think of were the pups. This had to have been it, right? This was what Essie saw, this was the big secret, right? The thought of this suffering being the reason behind her cousin's silence was much more comforting than thinking that it was because of what might come of it. Another wave hit, but this time the anguish came with something new: vomit. Eden was sitting up, thankfully, when the stream came from her maw, and yet she still managed to choke. The mess was a mixture of scraps and thin blood trails, and it didn't quite stop there.
Rather than having mercy on her soul, the torture only advanced. She was too sick to keep upright and yet if she lay down, the pains got worse. Eden whimpered to herself and cried out once more, this scream different from the rest. It was born not just of the torturous pains running along her skin, but of panic. This marked the first time in a long time that Eden was afraid for her life.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder was a notoriously deep sleeper -- snores and farts thunderous -- even with the knowledge of pups in his Court. But when a painfilled howl rang through the tunnels, his ears fanned up and his eyes -- even the chipped ham looking one -- snapped open to scan the immediate area.... Nothing. Struggling groggilly to his paws, the King bounded off down the tunnel, leaping across Aspen and the Brood, clumsily smacking his shoulder on the tunnel before cantering off towards Eden's second cry. A snarl ripped from his throat, thinking the woman to be in danger by another, as he finally came upon her tunnel. When there was no scent of another, confusion took over. There was no announcement as he barged worriedly into the den, eye franticly looking for the white woman. 

"Eden? Eden! What happened?!"

Alder caught sight of her as she slumped down from vomiting, and the icy claws of fear scratched at his belly. Tipping his head back and releasing a mighty howl for @Heartha to come to them, the King kept a safe distance just incase this was early labor. His voice was laced with the confusion and panic he felt, unable to help his Baronetess as he wished. @Sylvas Streiter would not be turned away should he come, and after a second thought the King sent out a second howl for him. Maybe he could help Eden mentally.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha heard the call, and carefully rose up. She didn't want to leave the pups alone, but the call sounded very, very urgent. And she couldn't deny that. So she went to the location of where it came up from as quickly as possible, determined to get it over and done with. However, when she saw the situation, her mind changed immediately. She was very much needed. At first she thought pregnancy. "Eden, are you having contractions?" she tried asking, lowering her head a bit to try and stay level to Eden's. Could she even speak through this pain? "Rasberry leaves! I need them, now!" she shouted to anyone else around.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Alder entered the den first, groggy and yet still frantic. He asked what was wrong, what'd happened but all Eden could do was look into him with pleading eyes. She was shaking in pain when Heartha arrived and asked about contractions. Was this it? Was it time already? Neither Heartha nor Aspen seemed to be in this much agony when they gave birth and it was at least two weeks too early for Eden's pups to come, so she frantically shook her head no.
Please... Her voice was barely above a breath and hidden behind the aching of her jaws. Another wave of nausea and Eden was lying on the ground, barely conscious. Of the few words (if you could call them that) which she managed to form, one stuck out: Help.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He'd been patrolling the borders as usually when he'd caught the distant sound of Alder's howl, his desperate call echoing through the air to ring within his brown ears. Without hesitation the brown male made off toward the inner circle, golden eyes staring ahead as his large paws hit the ground, repetitive thuds sounding as he charge passed the towering trees that scattered the land, their leaves all near fallen to the floor as the seasons quickly changed. The mercenary focused his eyes on the darkened tunnel ahead as he came closer to the opening; fully aware that this domain was originally forbidden to him. Amber eyes stared ahead at the entrance till he finally rushed pass the threshold of the burrow, gradually vanishing into the darkness of the Inner circle.

Streiter worked his way through the tunnelling system of the underground home of the court, black nose scenting the air searching for Eden's den. As he caught the scent of his mate, his paws were quick to follow. As the brute grew closer, weaving his way around a corner, Strei couldn't help but feel a serge of panic wash over him as he saw Eden upon the ground, amber eyes then trailed to another female whom was urgently demanding raspberry leaves. Confusion and fear began to grip him as he stood, almost frozen still on the spot, unsure of what to do.

”Eden?” He said, paws finally moving him closer into the den and towards his mate. 'What was wrong with her? Where the pups coming? Where they ok?' So many thoughts and questions began to spiral within his head, amber eyes gazing down at his unconscious mate, the male slowly lowering his head as he examined her, ”Eden, you're going to be okay.” He almost whimpered. But he couldn't allow himself to buckle, he had to remain calm and with that Streiter rose his head quickly to look at Alder and the other female, his panicked eyes looking between the pair as he stood beside Eden, ”What can I do? He pleaded, brown ears laying against his head as he looked to his mate once more, ”Where can I find these leaves you need?”
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Much happened very fast, and the King found himself dodging out of the way and crowding the den with his brute frame. Gulping, ear and a half fanning back, tongue swiping his jaws in anxiety, Alder looked to Sylvas -- his strong presense in the tunnels was a welcome one. Heartha's command rang in his ears, but he didn't know what she was looking for, where to look, and didn't have the eyesight to look for such tiny-detailed things like herbs. 

"I-I couldn't find an herb if I tried -- I'm gunna go babysit Bramble and Tulip. Help Heartha with whatever she needs, and, Sylvas.... Stay with her, and get her what she needs. Step foot nowhere else but her tunnel and the path to outside, but she needs you to be her Guardian now more than ever. I'll let Aspen know." 

Turning to Heartha as the highest ranked wolf in his absence, he let her know her place and what was going on just to be sure.

"Dame, this Gentry is at your command as long as you need him to be -- use him as you need to help. I'll be with the kids, and when you get back I'll search out Estelle."

With his commands given, the King nudged both of them in support, wishing to give them the strength he couldn't find to help the Baronetess, Alder slipped out of the den and trotted briskly towards his youngest born children.

Alder out! Feel free to continue as long as you guys want, of course!
353 Posts
Ooc —
The reply Heartha recieved from from Eden only made the dark feeling in the pit of her stomach much worse. This pain, if she was not giving birth, could be anything. And she had no idea. She was dumbfounded. Confused. Lost. When Alder told her that he was going, she almost demanded he stay. She didn't know what to do. But for her own pups, she let him. She still had one other to help.

"Uh..I..." She stuttered, looking to Sylvas as she thought of something to do. "I don't know what this is." Her expression showed fear for Eden and confusion. What was she to do? She thought back to the three lessons she had, two with Grace. Rasberry helped with pain, but that was during pregnancy. Perhaps thyme? It would perhaps ease her shock. Something chewed at the back of her mind. Something she remembered from her first lesson. But what was it?

It came to her when she recalled that the pain seemed to be around Eden's stomach. Chervil! "Um, Chervil! Yes, Chervil should help!" She looked to Sylvas. "Get some Chervil. Little three leaf plant, looks like the edges are bumps." She stayed near Eden, monitoring her. "It'll be okay. I promise."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
At this point, Eden was both mentally and physically exhausted. She was nearly limp against the frozen ground save for her few bated breaths. When Sylvas entered, however, she managed to muster up the last of her energy and give a weak smile to her mate. She was drifting in and out of consciousness, only awake enough to know that Alder was gone and Heartha was lost.
Immediately, she tried to pray. The words were silently whispered within the confines of her own mind but they still held all the same conviction. 
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
No one seemed to know what was going on. And that only brought more fear to the mercenary than he was mentally prepared for; especially such a situation as this. Amber eyes stared down at Eden, black nose twitching as he attempted to stop his worrisome whines from escaping his lips. What was going on? Brown ears twitched, pivoting atop his head as he caught sound of Alder's voice and his exchange in words with the Dame, the male turning to look to them both, ”I wont let her down.” He almost growled, not allowing the fearful thoughts to plague his mind. Regardless of this being a situation that was completely out of his league, Sylvas knew he would do what was asked of him for the lives of his children and his mate.

He watched as Alder left to care to his pups. Streiter remained standing close to Eden as she lay upon the ground, fluttering in and out from conscientiousness. It was alarming, as he had never had to watch someone he cared about go through such an ordeal. More fearful for the fact that they didn't seem to know what was going on with her! The Dame's words only caused the mercenary to panic inside, amber eyes looking to her desperately as she tried to think of a solution and thankfully not a moment too soon Streiter caught sound the Dame's demand. Brown ears instantly arching forward as she began to describ the required plant.

Practically scrambling on his paws, Streiter began to search around Eden's den, nose scenting the ground as he knew she liked to keep a personal cache tucked away inside. As he began to rummage, Streiter managed to find a small, hidden cache to one end of the burrow. His heart pounded within his ears as he searched fanatically, hopefully she would have such a herb hidden away in her vast collection. Hopefully.
353 Posts
Ooc —
PP with permission

After the other wolf left, Heartha kept close to Eden. Who eventually passed out, which Heartha wasn't sure was good or bad news. "Eden? Eden?!" She started to get real worried now. Until she saw her still breathing. Moving her gaze back and forth, she remained on the lookout for the other wolf to bring the herbs. Eden had helped her, and she was going to do everything in her power to return the favor.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Assume its okay to post. Please let me know if not!

He frantically rummaged through Eden's cache of herbs, the mercenary pawing carefully through the fragile vegetation as he tried to search for the specific herb Heartha had described to him. Amber eyes full of fear as he tried to calmly look over each herb as he pulled it out from the hidden compartment within the corner of Eden's den. Brown ears lay against his head as he analysed one after another, the failures being placed to one side of the brute as he continued in hunting through the many shaped and sized herbs. And frustratingly none seemed to be the one that had been described to him. A low growl rumbled within his throat, panic slowly began to creep over his mind as he caught the sound of Heartha's worried voice calling Eden's name.

Taking in a deep breath, Sylvas tried to calm his nerves as he pawed at more herbs, placing the ones that weren't needed to the side, his amber eyes focused on the amount of leaves each herb held, the shape and size and color. Closing his eyes for a moment as he realized he was coming to the bottom of the cache, the mercenary peered over at the bottom pile, eyes scanning each leaf till his eyes luckily fell upon one that the Dame had earlier described. A little three leafed plant, ones that the edges look like bumps! This was it! Excitement washed through his body as the male quickly, but carefully plucked the herb from the cache and made his way back toward Eden and Heartha. Sylvas' worried gaze fell to his mate upon the ground, then to Heartha who was just as equally worried as he was.

Carefully Streiter laid the herb beside Heartha, ”Here.. I found it amongst Eden's herb cache.” He turned to look at his mate, ears laid against his head as he slowly crept to her side, a small whine wanted to escape him, but the male wouldn't allow it to pass his lips. His amber eyes soon glanced back toward Heartha, muzzle opening as he questioned worriedly, ”Do you think she's going to be alright?”
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha kept her eyes on Eden, occasionally looking out for Sylvas. She continued to wonder where he was, and what was taking him so long. She didn't think tihat it would be so hard to look through a cache of herbs.

He arrived soon, and with the correct herb. After it was put next to her, she took it. But as she thought about it, she realised that with Eden unconscious, it would be hard to give it to her.

"To be honest..I don't know...I need to get her mouth open to get the herb in." That meant either waking her up, or somehow forcing her mouth open. Heartha wasn't even sure if the herb would even help. But it was the only thing she could think about that could.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brute looked to Heartha with a worried gaze, his amber eyes glancing down to look to his mate as she laid unconscious upon the ground. Inside Sylvas could feel his heart beating within his chest, the pounding of each beat thudding loudly within his ears, instantly his head snapped up some as he caught sound of Heartha's voice, his golden eyes widening at her words as he continued to stare down at Eden. Heartha needed her mouth open. Closing his eyes tightly, Sylvas turned once more to Heartha and replied smoothly, ”If I pry her mouth open, then maybe you could place the herb within her mouth?” He reopened his eyes and slowly peered to his mate's form once more, ”The only problem is getting the herb down her throat and into her system.” Forcing medicine down another's throat carefully wasn't something the mercenary felt comfortable with.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha knew it was the only way. They would need something to keep her mouth open, in case reflex closed it while Heartha was putting them in. Sylvas' idea was the only one that could work, but he also mentioned the one flaw in the plan. Getting her to consume. 

"I...I don't know." They could try putting water in there. But that could drown her. Forcing her to breathe could work. But that would make it go down the wrong hole. They could end up choking her. "I don't know." All they could do was place the herb in there, and hope that somehow she would swallow. And that was all that came to mind. "Open her mouth" Heartha said, then picked up the herb and prepared to put it in.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A soft growl escaped his lips as Heartha's words sounded, not helping his nerves on the situation. Frantically the male peered around the den, his eyes soon returning to Eden's sprawled form still upon the ground. This wasn't how it was going to end, as soon as Heartha gave the go ahead to open her mouth, the mercenary didn't hesistate. Carefully, the brown and gray male pried his mate's mouth open, turning her head to one side, whilst gently pulling her bottom jaw with his paw.

Gradually his golden eyes peered back to his pack mate, pink tongue nervously escaping his mouth as he licked at his dry lips, ”I've got her mouth open, quickly place the herb.” He spoke, his voice on edge as he turned his head to look at the silver hued female.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha was still unsure of her decision. And as she watched him open his own mate's jaws, she wanted to say stop. But she also wanted to save Eden. So many things ran through her head. So when Sylvas told her to put it in, she was hesitant for a moment. She gathered herself back up, then put the herb in and moved her head back up to allow Sylvas to close it. And that was all that could be done. "Now, all we can do, is wait." They could only hope that it would be swallowed while inside.