Ghost Lion Crag What fresh hell is this
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was the stirring of the wind at night that make her worried something might have happened. Aero had left them, God knows for what anymore, and had not returned in a while. Malice, though she definitely didn't like a lot of wolves, had grown quite fond of the white woman. She was like a sister she never had - a person she regular went to for a simple chat if her boys were busy for a while. She had lost enough of her new family to get worried, and perhaps this was what had driven her out of the comfort of her own home - to seek the white woman and return her to Arthendal where she found Aeronwyn belonged.

She had told no one of her sudden search for her sister, in the heat of the moment, and almost sprinted through the ice cold water that surrounded their safe haven. She knew how to navigate the first part of her journey without the stars with ease, though when the scent of a pack she did not know hit her nose her hackles rose. Had this always been here - right on their doorstep? Malice decided to discuss the matter with her mate and their Warlord whenever she was returned home safely and let the pack be for now. They would feel her wrath another day, another time.

She crossed three rivers, surely masking her scent if anyone dared try and follow her and soon enough the scent of fresh blood entered her nostrils. Her heart began racing as she nosed everywhere, eventually spotting a white and blood red Aeronwyn in the distance. She almost choked and ran as fast as her muscled legs could carry her toward her sister. She had found her, she was safe now. Well, that was if she did not bleed to death.

She looked awful - well, both of them did at this point, but Aero surely was a mess. Her ear was torn to shreds and for a moment Malice thought her to be dead. She curled her massive build around the other woman and lay down, softly, as to not disturb any of her wounds or bring her pain. Ssshhttt... I'm here, it's me, Malice... She whispered, wanting to groom her friend, but she was uncertain if that would only bring more mess to the table.  
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 09:44 PM