Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark gave a sigh, reaching out to press his snout against Banner's shoulder even as she gave her tirade against Warbone. Of course it was near their pack - the mountain was a sanctuary and prison all the same. Stark's head jerked back from her as if he'd been burned when she said the last bit - that Warbone had made some awkward move against his sister. Stark bristled, hackles raising as his blue eyes narrowed some. "That sonnovabitch." He grit it out, claws digging into the earth beneath him. "He said that to you?!" Of course Banner wouldn't just made something like that up and Warbone clearly thought himself hot shit. 

"Fuck he's such a prick." Stark hissed, biting briefly into his tongue. It wasn't enough that he came around like an entitled asshole but he'd made unwarranted passes on his sister too like she'd fold for him. "I'll make the mark on Buchanan myself if Warbone shows up around here again." Stark said darkly. Between the two of them he'd be more than happy to see Warbone ripped limb from limb. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM