Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Still Stark's mood was sour, his face scrunched up in an unattractive way that Banner might have been the only person to see. "I'm involved, and I love you, but I don't think it's very polite for me to be involved in romance with you." He said dryly. They'd moved on though, the Alpha still seething even as his sister asked about his source. "Tam ran into Saena. I'd met her a few weeks ago when she was going after her daughters." Things had seemed infinitely different then - he'd even offered the Keep to help them, if they needed it. 

Now....well, he had no idea what that meant for the broken and blended family. "The reason they split up is because Reek cheated." He didn't need to lay it out with who - his sister was smart, and he was raising the proof of that little tryst. It only complicated things more and given how the last encounter with Warbone had gone he only anticipated the same aggression from the male and now the band he lead.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM