Blackfeather Woods tides that I tried to swim against
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
vuk knew that in order to keep her standing among the wolves of blackfeather, she must seek to mold herself to their wants. there was a deep morass of ability within her, the woman had discovered, coupled with the willingness to do whatever she needed to ensure the position of her family in this woodland for the winter. nemesis commanded her attention, along with cicero -- vuk knew that there was a chance the dark wolfess and the odd male might change her fate if they saw a need for such.
seff. vuk's smile unfurled like a blossom when she saw her gangly son, already wearing the color of his father in his eyes. she chuffed lightly to him, coming over a small rise to nuzzle his ears and press her lips against his cheek. the boy was her heart -- vuk realized she had not once entertained thoughts of giving birth again, and a worry crept into her soul that this would hurt terich. but for now, her attention belonged to the lanky child, and she thrust her ears forward, waiting for him to reveal the reason behind his expression.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 25, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 26, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 27, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 28, 2016, 09:29 AM