Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra pressed her tongue anxiously against the roof of her mouth, her brow furrowed in worry as she peered at her mother. it was her mother, wasn't it? it looked like her down to the missing tail -- but how? her head swam with questions and a wave of fatigue crashed over her.

when saena inched closer indra's long ears fell to her skull submissively and she whined, trying to pull herself closer to her mother in a puppy-embrace. her tail beat the ground loudly and she tried to wriggle her nose into her mother's chest -- into her fur and her fluff and her comforting touch.

what had happened? indra didn't know. the concentration caused a break in her stomach and she careened forward as if to puke but nothing came out. "i-i i think.. i -- i don't know.." she admitted, defeat in her tone -- how could she possibly tell her mother she had tried to do the unspeakable? "where's laurel? w-where are we?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM