Stone Circle Pour me one for the road
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
The boy but narrowed his eyes at first, and though slight, Amber curled back a lip to sneer at him: perhaps she'd have acted differently had she not pups closeby, but there was nothing to change now. Steady's reply to her question rang in her ears, and the Ciel gave a nod of understanding. She didn't back up his words with her voice, but another snarl pulled slowly from her lips in agreement. 

The stranger got to his paws, and though Amber allowed this willingly, his last glance was not recieved as well. Her next snarl morphed into a viscious roar as she charged him, but the bag of bones was already hightailing it away from the circle. Intent to follow him to the borders, but no further, the ebony-furred woman sent a few last good-measure strikes towards his tail and flank, but she was much, much too far to land any of them. He would get the point. Amber didn't think of how Steady might react to this, but thinking about his previous threats to Asbjorn, she didn't think anything of it. If this is what it took to keep her kids, her mate, her pack safe, then she'd rip into him without another thought. 
Strange, what motherhood did to a woman. 

Ill leave it to @Steady if he wants to reply or archive :3
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 30, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 10:57 AM