Ankyra Sound i'm headed straight for the castle
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
A short chuff broke over the gentle roar of the waves as they crashed upon the shore, drawing the Goufa's attention from the glow of the marine life clinging to her salt water drenched paws and legs. Entirely startled — and ashamed that she'd failed to take note of the pale apparition in her marvel of the beautiful waters — Eske's head snapped to the stranger, her ears alert atop her head, her hackles bristling along her spine and her lips curling back over her teeth. A low growl of warning left the Goufa's lips, her muscles pulling taunt as her posture altered to one that would allow her to attack quickly. The warning to stay back was clear in the girl's curl of her teeth, even if her low growl was lost upon the waves. Heda's words came back to her then: do not kill without reason (of course that wasn't the exact wording but it was close enough). The threat of her life was reason enough, surely, but as Eske's gaze assessed her again, clearer this time now that she was aware of the older woman's presence she did not seem to be overly threatening. Did that mean she didn't pose a threat? No. Eske wasn't the type to let her guard down but with her warning clear and concise she relaxed her posture a little bit. Wary, still, she did not entirely relent her caution. “Chon yu bilaik?” Eske demands in Trigedasleng, more or less her common tongue. It is only after a beat that she lets out an annoyed huff remembering that outsiders weren't likely to speak the language of her culture. “Who are you?” She repeats, this time in the shared language of these Wilds so the older woman might understand.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM