Ankyra Sound i'm headed straight for the castle
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Irritation bubbled up and seethed beneath the Goufa's skin as the pale woman tilted her head to stare at her, as if she could not understand why Eske had reacted with hostility. Eske's lip lifted once more as she eyed the older woman unabashed, uncaring that her expression contemplated if the other woman was unknowing. How else was she to react? With a smile and eagerness? With pleasant conversation? Perhaps, but Eske did not conform to social etiquette and she had no interest in being anything but cautious to strangers. She didn't know the woman from Eve...and this made her a threat regardless of how frail the spectre woman looked. Her frailty also garnered Eske's caution — was she ill? Did she not know how to fight? How to hunt? Why would she want to look so petite? Eske was taller than her mother and feminine in her build but her wiry muscles were hard and strong beneath her earthen agouti coat, physical evidence of her training and prowess.

Her demand was met with silence that Eske found to be further annoying. Was it so difficult to answer a question? Eske ghosted forward, hackles bristled again as the woman turned away from her, her muscles pulling taunt as she watched, suspiciously, as the woman dipped a paw in the water and pressed her soaked paw against the sand where the bioluminescent algae glowed the shape of her paw. Skeptical, Eske's gaze flickered to the woman's face. “That tells me nothing.” The Goufa snapped at the older woman who had ruined her enjoyment of Ankyra's shore; but then again Eske was neither easy to get along with nor was she overly social — no, that was Freyja's job. Eske was the warrior princess not the diplomatic and social princess.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM