Ravensblood Forest To court death itself
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
She had not slept, because when she slept, she heard the screams. When dreaming she was afforded a view she did not naturally have - memorizing what she'd come to know as the cats face, vicious and brutal as it tore down the one she loved. 

Was it loved, still, after death parted them? Was loved appropriate in the past tense, or did it transcend the boundaries that were natural? Isley did not know. Her movements became irrational, hackles raised and. Body continually in the fight or flight of adrenaline. She charged the borders, considered taking flight, but could not bare to leave Palisander in his grave. 

She'd dreamt of puppies with orange eyes, red fluffed scruffs and a keen wit, she'd dreamed of singers and dreamers and the weavers of worlds - and now.... Now the dreams ended. She was too young to know her first heat, had not consummated the marriage she never expected, but was not too young to know the slow burning ache if being a widow. 

She did not stop her vengeful plotting, she'd take the lifeforce of the cougar herself. Tiny, but fierce, and vengeful. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A way for Dak to get to know others beside his lover and Arturo? If not i can delete this

He himself had not given in to the slow aching for slumber that his mind begged for, but instead had gone off to search for a meal to fill his stomach. He feared that if he slept someone else would die, and that if he stayed awake and something happened he could save them. He had been tracking the recent stench of blood, but not that of a predator but of a wounded rabbit. He had found it half frozen in the snow, its breath slow and weak as blood leaked from its missing limb. Apparently it had been attacked by something else, and had been granted freedom at the cost of amputation.

It looked at him and in the small bunnie's eyes he saw nothing he had ever seen in a prey creature's gaze, he saw a question...a request. It shook him to his core and he sat down for a moment, bending his head down to touch his nose to it's fur "Bi saor o agad cuingichte corp ..." he murmured against it's fur and with a quick snap of his jaws he snapped it's neck ending its suffering. The language of his homeland had come so quickly to him, and he had not held it back. He carried his prey with him on his way back to the family's home and suddenly smelled a familiar scent. He followed it and found her, awake and seemingly pained "Isley" he greeted simply, his voice lowering to a gentle whisper. 

"would...you like to share this? Nobody else is awake, and i fear it is a bit too much for me.." he offered hesitantly. Perhaps she wanted to be left alone, but in his experiances the need for isolation was equally matched with the need for company.

the words mean "Be free from your limited body" in Scots Gaeilic