Stavanger Bay angel from montgomery
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Gonna go ahead and keep the going with Doe and Muses so they can get this conversation in. Feel free to jump back in.
"In my pack, too," Doe shared, tail thumping at this new belief they had in common. "Now that I've had my own litter, I believe it more than ever - but I have always believed it." She smoothed down the fur of one of the more wiggly charges and tried to remember if she'd told Muses this same story before. Oh well. She was sure the other would stop her if she began to repeat herself. "Before I was born, our shaman forsaw that I would bear many daughters. The alpha of the pack - my father, Riverbone - had only sons at the time, and I was to be given to him that I might give him daughters, too."

It was still painful to think of the family that she'd left behind. Doe missed her mother most of all, but she wished for one last conversation with Riverbone almost as much. What she might say to him was still unknown, but she wished for it all the same.

"But his mate became jealous. It is not the way of our pack, but she wanted him all for her own. And because I could not bear to have her bitter toward me, I left."

It'd been the hardest thing she'd ever done, and the journey had taken more from her than she could ever have predicted - but look where I am, now, she thought, eyes straying to the strong features of her son.
Messages In This Thread
angel from montgomery - by Doe - December 16, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Moor - December 16, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Redshank - December 16, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Muses - December 17, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by OG Sandpiper - December 17, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Isengrim - December 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Doe - December 26, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Muses - December 26, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Moor - December 26, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Doe - January 08, 2017, 10:35 PM