Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He'd been in a fair mood when they'd been talking about the newest recruits - both Gwen and Talewi had been doing their level bests to get known and grow in the pack and he'd appreciated that. What he didn't appreciate though was hearing that Banner had gone to Duskvale and Tambourine had been there too right after they'd discussed the seriousness of staying away and keeping tensions down. "You what?!" He wasn't often mad at his sister - in all actuality he was usually on par with Banner's thoughts. 

This was different. Stark disregarded what Banner had said about both Saena and Warbone, caring little for the fact he'd apparently apologized. Stark didn't care. Banner had invoked a possible enemy and she'd done so with Tambourine trailing right behind her. "So you to find them and Tambourine was right there - putting both of at risk." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM