Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it was all Ingram could do to keep his aloof cool about him; he fought the urge to fidget, to fuss with his fur. Were he human he would have run a thin hand through his hair or adjusted the collar of his shirt. As a wolf his options were limited, and he ran his tongue along his teeth somewhat nervously. He didn't like how his stomach was doing acrobatics, and he didn't like how he wanted to just stare at her and soak in every aspect of her features; her silhouette, her bold face, the endearing splash of white on her chest.

Of course she lived here -- he knew that -- but he couldn't blow his cover. He had to make it look like an accident, like he had not expected her. "Oh." He replied somewhat loftily, tearing his gaze (reluctantly) away from her as if she were of little interest to him. "So.... this is Teeleey?" The dark male turned his snout away as if motioning to the expanse of land around them, his tone flat and unimpressed.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 22, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM