Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Ingram looked past where Chusi stood, towards the trees -- while no leaves were touched by fire, he was slightly intrigued. Her invitation caused his heart to hammer: was he allowed? Would the Arturo figure show up soon and yell at him? Did this mean Chusi wanted to be next to him, and share her home with him?

His mind swum with questions and for a moment he stood stock still, dumbfounded. Abruptly he shook his head and glanced past Chusi again: "uh, sure." He tried to make it sound like he didn't think it was a Big Deal, being given a tour of her homeland. He didn't want her to know his heart was skittering, and he didn't want to let on that her invitation made him feel out of place, so he tried to remain cool and distant. Unfortunately for Ingram, trying wasn't doing: while he managed to keep a somewhat unphased facade, he nearly tripped over a log as he set behind her. He wanted to ask if he was even allowed in her home, but he didn't want to give the impression of caring, especially not in front of Chusi -- the wolf he confusingly wanted to go heroic lengths to impress and push away at the same time.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 25, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM