Blackfeather Woods dreamcatcher
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
it was a tearstained face that vuk lifted to cicero, but her features had twisted themselves into a visage that openly seethed. she trembled in his presence, buffeted by the currents of her own rage and pain, her eyes fixed on him and yet unseeing.
so turned inward was she that the wolfess did not notice the new bearing of the odd man, even when her vision cleared and she saw him for the first time. cicero.
the same hurt that reek had once seen in vuk, the same despair that had endeared her to him on the day of their first meeting, now extended sharpened tendrils deep into her mind and brought her gaze to bear on cicero's face. "i can give myself no more to other wolves," vuk spoke, her voice low and dead, devoid of emotion or the usual malady that marked her speech. "each time that i allow another to go before me, my heart is trampled. my son ... i ..."
her voice trailed away; vuk closed her eyes tightly while she attempted to find her focus once again. "cicero. please. allow me to join your brotherhood. I want...I will do whatever I must do to join."
her eyes blazed. "and ... give me a new name. please, cicero. I do not want to be vuk anymore. I do not want to be weak any more."[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 08:16 PM