Blackfeather Woods dreamcatcher
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
vuk knew she had pleased cicero — she did not expect him to deny her next request. to his response, she gave a nod, though the sickness of dread had returned to her belly. "give me something that will make me ... stronger, cicero. more than myself." if he had nothing of the sort, then a plant to give terich would be her intention, but vuk wished to know what the man kept in his stores first.
trust. only for now, and then there would be one wolf in all the world who would trust her, and it would be seff. and, if he returned to visit her, her boy would see a changeling in the place of his mother, and would shun her. within the cage of her ribs, vuk's soul twinged painfully at the thought of her son's love for her fading from his eyes, to be replaced with aversion. hatred. but the vision faded as soon as it had come and the tyro focused her hardened gaze upon her leader.
"in under two months' time, my season will be upon me. i do not want to bear children, and i know that i would be led astray. let me go and i will shelter somewhere until it passes. then i will return to the wood." her nares flared; her inner core quaked. "unless it is you i have. i will only tolerate it then."
it was not out of love that vuk spoke so — she did not love the spider, nor did she know him. but perhaps children would solidify her within blackfeather; however, it would need to be a dark brother who fathered them, and there were no others she knew save for cicero. [/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Cicero - December 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: dreamcatcher - by Relmyna - December 26, 2016, 08:16 PM