Blackfeather Woods you and me and the devil makes three
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Joining 
Black paws pressed down into the soil, leaving behind imprints to indicate that someone had recently passed through. Wisps of shadow ebbed from long stilted legs, sinews of an ethereal carapace snaking toward pale rays of pearled argent impalpable to their ebony fingertips. Sterling bordered the curving vertebrae of the obsidian silhouette lurking among the darkness of the surrounding forest, pits of toxic green glinting hollowly in the bleached moonlight. 
Onyx muzzle raised to a sky that held barely any stars in its black web.  The muzzle,  black as the sky and shadows, twitched back skin to reveal dark gums filled with glistening white teeth. A low eerie howl started low in the monster's throat, rolling out over a black tongue and spilling out over obsidian jaws.

"I am here. Now darlingsss, come find me." 

The beast cut off the melodious call and wide, unblinking green eyes graze over the land before him, seeking out the one who would come to his call.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
The call came, and the Raven answered. 
Optics of ice, devoid of emotion, blinked from the shadows as he stepped firth, every inch a prince of the wood. He did not speak, for words were things often wasted, and he knew not if the one before hm would even be worth his time. Piercing optics spoke yards of his intelligence, odd for one so young, and now, they spoke a stark question as they set on the other, staring without doubt of any kind. He was a beast made of night, the other, like many that made their home here. It was almost as if the darkness of this place had leeched the colour from their pelts, the boy had thought once before.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake was in his element, and, as he inhaled passionately a breath of crisp night air, he tasted the first nuance of fun. A body. A warm body, only a few yards away, coming closer. Closer, closer. As he presumed, company soon followed in the form of an obsidian man with eyes of ice. The newcomer didn't speak, no, but simply watched. A dark chuckle bubbled subtly in the monsterous wolf's throat, producing a hoarse rattling laugh to slither up his chords and spill quietly from his mouth. "Ah, so the dog does come when called." 

The grotesque smile on the beast's face twisted until it was massive, leering. The green eyes were wide like lanterns and settled unblinkingly on the other male.  In a balletically smooth movement, Snake swung his massive body around to face the new stranger, his cheshire grin widening impossibly as he stared intently into the other's icy eyes. "Tell me," he said in a lilting tone, "what is something as insignificantly petite as you doing out at night all by yourself?"  He threw back his head to the sky in a passionate gesture. "The night is a temptress, my friend, and it calls to us." With a fluid movement his head snapped back down and his eyes darted back to the other male's. It would be correct to say that Snake had not blinked once. His eyes remained round, imposing, and staring. "Didn't your mother ever tell you the monsters come out at night?" His head bobbed down so that he could look the other male in the eye, his grin gleaming in a shaft of moonlight. "No?" he continued, not awaitng a reply. "You certainly know now, don't you?" he whispered. Then he pulled his head upright and stared menacingly down at the stranger.

"Let's see how fast you catch on," he murmured, a smirk eerily appearing on his lips. "Do you know who I am?" he asked gently; innocently, as if talking to a child. "I've only just arrived in this little place, so I don't expect you to yet. But I'll give you a shot. Go on," he coaxed, the smirk still in place, twisting to something more frightening as time passed. "Go on, go on, go on." His voice transformed into a low, guttural sound, and he bared his teeth at the other creature, looking like a demon raised straight from the depths of the earth. It was easy to tell he could quite possibly be insane.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
"You are a fool." 
To say the boy was not phased by the maniacal words of the other would be true. He was one raised in darkness and shadow, and learnt what death was at an early age. He had watched his mother bury her fangs in those that came to the border more than once, watched them bleed and fade beneath the fangs of the dark wraith made life. Thus the words were said without fear, only the ice that was his voice. And he was, to come and spew such nonsense at the borders marked by blood and by corpses.

The stranger interested the boy in a way that others had not before, the creature of fluid darkness. Of words of monsters and darkness and night, spoke he. And yet, the violence that were his words were a challenge. To the brotherhood, to the assassins and priests and treacherous spies that lived beneath the canopy alive with Ravens and crows. And thus the boys lips peeled back slowly in a silent snarl, a warning. Pay homage, or leave. And as the male had hardly shown any of the first kind, the boy was fully prepared to launch his much small frame at the other, for consequences now did not worry him.

the boy balanced on a precipice, now; the slightest more instigation from the male would have the Raven move smoothly into movement, fully prepared to chase the male from their borders.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The shadows nearly encompassed him, his toxic green eyes and his cheshire grin the only things ever constantly visible about him. He seemed to blend into the backdrop of shadows. "Indeed I may be. Please, forgive me." He paused before continuing. "Since no one seems keen on playing games, I'll make it very simple," he said. "My name is Snake. I have come to this place for a single purpose. That, I expect will be easy to guess. " His grin gleamed in the darkness and the massive beast caught sight of the tension in the other, but he pushed it away. "A pleasure it would be to join you," the dark male said grandly, sweeping into a slight, mocking bow. When he straightened, his hungry eyes fixed immediately on the boy's face, curiosity showing visibly, respect hinting in the tone of his voice. "May I ask your name, dear boy?"  

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
due to new year's might not be able to post again after this till monday but didn't wanna leave you hanging

Sheogorath arrived with ragged tail waving through the air, his posture making him appear almost blind to his frail physique. His strides were confident as he neared, and he wasted no time on introductions as he barged in and demanded to know, a playful grin on his bony face; "And why is it that you wish to join us?" And he waited, though took the time to nod to the boy in silent 'well done'.
burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
The other spoke, and gradually the silent snarl faded, and the boy eased into emotionless stillness once more. He sought to join, and a rather poor job he had done of it at first. But his darkness was all too intriguing,  and though the boy was interested, very much so, should this male prove a threat to the Brotherhood he would not be hospitable in the slightest.

but suddenly there came the patchwork skeleton of a wolf, the one by the name of Cicero. The boys demeanor did not change, greeting the other merely with a silent flicker of his eyes. His words were no longer needed, and this the boy fell silent and merely watched, one of his favorite activities.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
agh lazy post sorry
Another seemed to be joining their little festival of fun, and Snake could not have looked more energetically excited about it. He swung his massive head around towards the new wolf. "I think you've come for Saint Silent over here," he said liltingly. "Certainly, if he's your quarry, take him, before he gets himself into trouble."

A pause, as the other spoke. "Ah, you wish to know why I want to join you, darling?" Black muzzle dipped towards the ground in greeting, and green eyes lifted up to gaze into the newcomer's. "You intrigue me, to say the least."

He stepped almost uncomfortably close to the two pack wolves, a wide grin beginning to spread across his lips and a mad chuckle slithering up his chords. "Does my answer satisfy you?"

1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheo looked to the child as it was mentioned, though seemed to show little interest in seeing it as his responsibility. They could take well enough care of themselves and had parents to look after them. The notion of the child went unanswered, for Sheogorath did not think his opinion needed solidifying with words.

The beast seemed interested in playing games, and while Sheogorath would have enjoyed this sort of game at any other place, the borders was not place for it. This was made somewhat right by lowering his muzzle to display some of the submission required, but it was just as easily squashed when he stepped in closer. Sheogorath peeled lips back in a snarl to reveal care was needed. He was perhaps not as physically strong as most Blackfeather wolves, but today he held the faith of this wolf in his paws.

"It takes a bit more to satisfy me, as you may learn, darling," purred Sheogorath, the wicked grin now mirrored upon his face as his mismatched eyes sought the male's. "What do you know about this place, besides the fact we.. intrigue you? And what are your assets?" As he spoke the last words, Sheogorath took a step closer and nosed at the fur on the male's shoulder, as though to check out his muscles; but in truth he just wanted to see his reaction.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
When the other wolf revealed teeth in a snarl, Snake's head dipped lower, but the grotesque grin upon his maw did not disappear. "Ah, and I may learn it well, if you accept me," he crooned, green eyes meeting the others. Monstrous head was raised as a muzzle was pressed into the fur on broad shoulders and his chest rattled with the force of his breaths being dragged in and out of his body. 

There was a second pause, where the earth stilled, and then a low, guttural noise left the dark wolf's body, something akin to a laugh and a cry, mixed into one. The result was an unnatural, unfavorable sound, and paired with the unblinking eyes and the grotesque grin, he looked like a devil uprooted from the deepest pits of hell. His laugh rose to a higher pitch, and there was a large ruffling sound from above them as several birds in the trees near them took flight, frightened by the strange and demonic noise.

"Smell nice?" he asked, his voice nearly as frightening as his face. He replied to the stranger's question later, head raising slightly. "Not much, if I am to be honest. But I have learned, that other's carry the same goals that I do; the same...thirst, for darkness, if you will." Black tongue slithered out from narrow jaws, licking his lips before sliding back inside of the depths that were his mouth. "My assets you wish to know? Bring me to this pack of yours and I may show you," he said, black head dipping low once again.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
He had remained silent,  the boy, but now his gaze flickered in anger. This one did not pay its respects as it ought to. It did not answer the questions suggested, ones that would see should this male be of any use to the Brotherhood.  

"you fail to answer the question" he said lowly, almost a growl, eyes meeting the toxic green ones of the other with confidence. "you fail to show respect. You fail to give indication of your use other than foolish words. " he said, voice monotonous as he stared into the gaze of the laughing monster, lips curling back once more, decidedly fed up with the wolf made if shadows. The monster that he was didn't phase him as much as it should have, for the boy grew up surrounded by them.
Just wanted to let you know that threads here follow a posting order-no worries though!
(current order is Abraxas, Cicero, Snake)
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheogorath was amused, surely, but far from amused enough to let this wolf have a free pass into the Woods. He considered the chaos that it might sow and considered it none the less; but such a brute who seemed to operate without respect for the pack and seemed only to respect chaos and darkness, such a thing was not worth the amusement to wager his position within the brotherhood. Too big a gamble.

Sheogorath did not respond to the suggestion made, merely inspecting but finding that physique alone would not be enough. As his question was not answered directly and was met with a rise of his head, Abraxas was not the only one to be dismayed. "Let's hope respect for superiors is one of them," he snarled through parted teeth as his grin was replaced once more by a snarl. Despite his smaller size and scraggy, narrow appearance Sheogorath dove then, suddenly, aiming to grab the man's scruff between his teeth; but should he submit willingly to the ground in display of submission fast enough, Sheogorath would stop and not grab for him.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake's words were met with violence and the man didn't regret the those words that made it resort to such things. Nonetheless, the massive obsidian monster watched as the smaller lunged forwards, teeth revealed, and decided that being cocky and using words wouldn't get him out of this.

Huge body was lowered to the snow blanketed ground rather quickly, and with a roll, a black underbelly and white striped throat were revealed for the stranger to view as he pleased. Snake pulled his paws to his body, and averted his green eyes. His insane grin had dissolved into a frown. 

Despite himself, Snake found this whole situation rather amusing, but did not dare speak out about it. "Forgive me," he spoke, voice smooth as the words rolled slowly from a black tongue. "Seems I've stepped too far. It will not happen again." The words were sincere, genuine, and Snake was now at the other's mercy.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
There was a chaos within the other. And though Abraxas was merciless, dark, he was one of logic and order. And thus, he did not like the one that called himself Snake. And yet, the beast held an interesting attraction, so different and new he was. 

the boy was silent, staring, as finally submission was given and demanded, and silent he was as he simply watched the proceedings with a gaze that did not waver from the dark other. 
so sorry for the wait! rl got busy
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It was probably a funny sight for others to see, this — the smaller, more dominant wolf who did not have the meat on his body to protect him from an attack were it to happen, and the larger wolf reacting by sinking to the ground — but it was also the only thing that could save the larger wolf now. Hierarchy was not always fair, but Sheogorath knew where his strengths and weaknesses lie and he knew he could keep this position if he played his cards right; in this case, no matter his size, he had the upper hand because he had membership passes to give out to those he found acceptable.

His teeth did not hit anything, for he stopped in time, unwilling to kill the man. "Good," he said, his voice still curt, before the grin made its reappearance on his face. Hovering over him a moment longer before he took a step back, Sheogorath said, voice still stern (an unusual look on him), "Don't you forget that this place requires hierarchy, like any pack, and the only way to survive is to submit to your superiors when needed, and to know when it's needed."

He took a moment of silence where his mismatched eyes just stared at the large wolf as though in thought. He did not trust this wolf, but then, many within the Brotherhood were snakes — this one was no exception. "I will give you a chance. Welcome to Blackfeather Woods, ah... What did you say your name was?" For he had not been there when pleasantries had been exchanged, and he therefore did not know.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The onyx wolf gracefully climbed to his feet, although the black body was held low and head lay dipped towards the ground. Tender breath rolled coolly from inky lips as he spoke. "Surely I will not forget. You have my thanks." And Snake said it genuinely, dark ears flicking atop his skull as lashes concealed emerald green gems. 

Green eyes opened again when words were spoken, and Snake found himself being gazed upon.  It felt terribly delectable to be scrutinized by such sharp and haunting eyes, contrasting hues on him and him only for the time being.

"My name? Snake," baritones slipped and purred. The ghost of a smile was dancing upon the man’s black lips. A glimpse, a flicker, a small little speck of ivory showed where his teeth became known. His eyes darted between the two wolves before him, but he spoke no more, holding his silver-tongue.

burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
he was accepted, a name was requested and a name was given. Snake. there was no more reason for the boy to be here, and thus he did not tarry. with hardly a glance at the newcomer, the Snake who intruiged and ignited dislike in the boy, he turned on his heel, to vanish back into the wood behind him. what Nemesis would think of the newcomer, he was eager to discover.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheogorath did not care much for the newcomer, but it would be convenient to have someone by his side should it ever be necessary to collect mass. He had none. Yet Snake, the name, was enough to reveal that the odds might not be in his favour so much as he hoped them to be, so he kept this in mind.

The boy turned away and Sheogorath watched him as he departed, caring little for him. "Enjoy your new home, with regards from Sheogorath," Sheogorath said to the other. He turned away, into the woods and, after informing @Nemesis of the pack's newest recruit and the message he might need tight reins, he continued on to search for herbs along the forest.