The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske’s eyes were hard, skeptical and judgmental as the pale boy spoke in Trigedasleng, answering her demand with talk of Heda: that he was looking for Thuringwethil …and his brother. Eske was not so easily moved despite that he spoke her language and that he spoke of Heda. Tanja hadn’t gotten off so easy and neither would he. The Gona’s eyes flickered like twin daggers to the blonde boy that had joined the pale one’s side with a muffed greeting. She heard the steps of another and glimpsed over a slender shoulder to look at Portia, surprised to see the Healer lingering on the borders. Nevertheless: they were even. In numbers, at least though the freckled woman held back. With a flick of her tail Eske’s attention returned to the two ragtag boys before her with a rise of distaste in the curl of her lip.

“You speak of Heda,” It is for Portia’s benefit that Eske returns to common tongue, her words clipped and sharp. She will not relent and just because they name dropped Heda and could speak Trigedasleng did not grant them any free passes when it came to Eske. “Of what purpose do you seek her?” Eske knew nothing of them and she had to be sure before she called for Heda that they did not come to assassinate her or usurp her. Traitors could be anyone. This, Eske had learned hard and true. With nothing left to suggest otherwise Eske assumed that all of her siblings had turned traitor to Drageda. “You hail from Seageda?” She asked next, salmon pink tongue swiping across her jowls. “Were you loyal to your Heda? To your clan?” Though she was not so quick to believe words — for words could be false — she knew that Heda would not let snakes among her ranks, but before she called for Thuringwethil she first needed to establish a feel for if they were truthful with her or not. Portia was not forgotten lingering near by and Eske, though capable of handling herself on the borders, wass secretly glad for the woman's presence as a Second should Eske find herself in need of her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by RIP Blodreina - January 05, 2017, 04:11 PM