The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
His steely stare shifts from the youth to the one she named as wotcha; an important man who hung back, possibly evaluating the youth on her performance. Again, she offered more bark than bite. He responded to her merely by lifting the corner of his lip, a smirk rather than a sneer. She was only doing her duty, but had, on all accounts, failed to excel. The brothers should have been flanked, ensured that they would easily be restrained once the heda arrived. He had expected a more ferocious show, for one could never be too cautious when bringing strangers forth to the head of the clan.

He shot Arlo a wry look, mercifully managing to keep from rolling his eyes. His mask of stoicism secured, he waited, tense, for the first leader's arrival. When Eske made her summonings, he remained still, ferocious gaze returning to the youth. Biting down softly on his tongue, he refrained from giving in to impulses, from trying to get a rise out of her. It would be his betrayal to put his whims before his and Arlo's best interest. For now, he would remain perfectly polite and diplomatic, for the sake of his kin.
Trigedasleng, Common
[Image: naturalist.gif] i, ii, iii, iv, v ; [Image: warrior.gif]  i, ii, iii, iv, v
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Melchior - January 07, 2017, 08:45 AM