Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Gannet was quick on the uptake, and so Liffey had only to pause for a split second before putting her limbs to work. She darted away from him, but was reminded quickly enough that fast was not exactly an option when the ground was covered in so much snow. She felt like a frog as she bounded forward and over the mounds of white and the game seemed to turn into one of just running as opposed to chase. She felt silly, and so she laughed in spite of the fact that she was looking so absurd in front of her crush.

She didn't notice at first when Gannet slipped as she was a bit ahead of him still, but the sound of him crashing into the snow made her bound to a stop and turn around. She was met with a spray of snow slapping her right in the face. Liffey shook her coat  to throw the wet from her muzzle. It was a pointless endeavor, particularly because the moment she had cleared the stuff, she was leaping through it again towards Gannet, intent on giving him a good tackle while he was already down.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM