Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey tumbled right along with him after her tackle, pulled down by the arm he managed to get around her. Her heart thrilled at the touch, so much that part of her collapse onto him was done purposefully. She might have been able to hold herself up, and she might have been able to wriggle out of his grip. But why would she do that when she liked being near him so much?

She laughed as she scrambled against him, wrestling about until she could find at least some sense of purchase to vault herself against him again, trying to knock him down beneath her. Her jaws worried his face and shoulders as they moved, teasing as though she actually intended to grasp his muzzle in her teeth when it was all just done in play.

Liffey had barely grazed the bridge of his nose with her teeth when thundered boomed overhead. Her head snapped up to the sky, wonder in her eyes as she watched the clouds billowing. In seconds, Gannet had moved and she was falling into the snow again. He growled at her and she shot him a nervous glance as she gathered herself, putting an end to their play. Something was happening, and it suddenly struck Liffey that they ought to get home before it really began.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM