Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
As though Finley somehow knew it was time to call their thread adventure to an end, Liffey heard her mom's voice rising above the Caldera. She turned her gaze skyward once more to peer at the clouds, feeling anxious. Gannet stole her attention and she found him smiling comfortingly at her. She felt her cheeks warm at this look. He was so handsome. If they walked slow enough, maybe they would get caught in the storm and they'd have to hole up together somewhere. Just the two of them...

Gannet was turning though, and Liffey found herself cantering along at his side, keeping his quickened pace. They were home within minutes, Finley giving them each a loving nuzzle as they skirted her on their way into the den. Liffey paused just inside the mouth of the cave, however, as thunder rolled again. She was inside now, she was safe enough. And so, Liffey settled down to watch the show, her heart warming when Gannet reappeared to lie down alongside her to share the view.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM