Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Everything got chaotic after the wall came down. Liffey moved to rush forward, but there were already so many gathering in the small entrance, she was forced to hold back and peer over shoulders and around legs. Her eyes were looking for Finley and she gasped when she saw her crumpled on the floor with snow and something red upon her pelt. Blood, Liffey realized in a second and in the next, she was squeezing in to get to the alpha.

At Finley's side, Liffey began to worry her mother with prods and licks and endless whining. There was snow all over her, but she was doing little to free herself of it and so Liffey began to brush the snow and ice away. Her father came forward and Liffey looked at him with fearful eyes. So much was happening, but the girl cared little about anything but the blood she saw smeared across Finley's gray fur. "Daddy, mom's hurt!" Liffey barked without looking to see where he was or what he was doing. She reached to begin cleaning the blood away, her heart hammering still.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Liffey - March 05, 2017, 08:19 AM