Neverwinter Forest So, what's the problem?
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
No, she did not know the story behind the forest or its inhabitants. No one had cared enough about her or the well-being of their so-called home to tell her anything but Rian. No one but the young, heartbroken man had gone out of their way to help her even a little. She could not depend on Kjalarr, not on her son and it became very apparent that the wolves she was trying to protect were not worth counting on either. Sometimes, she wondered why she was even trying. She hadn't been raised very well (if at all) so that couldn't be it. She was a self-taught EVERYTHING and she was not about to be disrespected by a boy thinking he was a man worthy of praise.

Well - I guess you've got nothing to live for anymore then, hm? She questioned, eyes staring straight into his. Guess you don't have to respect anyone anymore. She was being mean for the better, right? She had to get this through his thick skull; break him before building him up again. It had gone that way with Rian... Then again, they were two very different wolves.

I earned my life - I earned my way. Life isn't nice to anyone, kid, and one day you'll understand that not everything is sea and sunshine. Life takes work and time. She snarled, holding her dominant posture, silently praying she could get through to him.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 10, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 11, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 16, 2017, 02:27 AM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 22, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 26, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - February 26, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - February 28, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cattail - March 20, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: So, what's the problem? - by Cypress - March 21, 2017, 10:59 AM