Dragoncrest Cliffs if you wanna break these walls down
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske draws her tongue against her jowls, cleaning the blood and gore from her muzzle. It does little to help and Eske does not do it because she is particularly concerned about her appearance. That is one of the few things she doesn’t really care much about. She is a Gona. Prim and proper are not words she necessarily has in her vocabulary as they do not apply to a warrior who is meant to have battle scars and blood stained fur. She winces as she follows Arlo’s movements with her head, the action pulling at her open wound causing it to smart a bit more fiercely. Pain is weakness leaving the body, she tells herself. She has gotten her real first taste at battle. It is frenzied and instinct. Eske loves it. The coyote that Arlo tussled with has gone silent, his chest failing to rise and fall and Eske grabs him by the neck to follow Arlo’s example as she drags him to the cache. “I don’t know about you but I’m going to finish the patrol,” especially since they’d discovered the coyotes attempting to steal from them. “then I’ll have my wound checked out.” Eske’s priorities were likely not in the right order but she isn’t overly concerned. She invites Arlo along though does not obligate him to re-join her as she makes her way back to the borders to wrap up her patrol.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
if you wanna break these walls down - by RIP Blodreina - February 12, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - February 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - March 12, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - March 12, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - March 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - March 12, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by Arlo - March 12, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: if you wanna break these walls down - by RIP Blodreina - March 12, 2017, 12:19 PM