Silver Creek a wind in the door
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Joining 
Sunspot hummed to herself as she paced through the land, around the edges of a strange territory - large and grand, and smelling strongly of wolves.

She missed wolves. When her parents died, she'd mourned them, but her siblings had been there to keep her company. When her older siblings left, she'd been sad to see them go, but the kids still needed her guidance. When the kids all went away... well, here she was.

"Hello!" she barked, coming to a halt near one of the more heavily-scented parts of the border and peering into the trees. "Lonely hunter here! Anybody home?"

Feeling distinctly wrong-footed, Sunspot waited fon an audience. She'd never joined a pack before, and no one had ever tried to join hers during her reign as alpha. How had her parents handled joiners? She should've paid more attention.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk. The strange, odd looking wolfdog. He was a curious sight, especially when one saw his curled tail - like that of an Alaskan Malamute, though it was doubtful any wolves knew what that was. Mawk, being the odd one out, had never really made friends. Until he met Illecebra - though she was a lone wolf. True, the man had to admit that he cared for her. He cared for her in a way he'd never done before, and truly it scared him. His emotions, his feelings, they were so messed up. His mixed instincts made life ten times harder, and he didn't want Cebra to get hurt.

It was this, and this alone, that was going through his mind when he returned to the borders that day. He stopped in his tracks, however, when he saw a stranger on their borders. He heard her bark in greeting, and thought it rather odd that she didn't howl for an audience. Surely that was what one would do when joining a pack? Shrugging his broad shoulders, he stepped forward to greet the stranger. "Hullo, stranger. What brings ya to Silver Creek?he barked in his country accent. It had faded slightly since being in the Teekon, but it was still there and very obvious to the ear. He raised his tail in a warning in case the female tried anything, but she seemed friendly. However if she was a newcomer she'd have to show some kind of submission. As it was, Mawk couldn't make the desicion of whether or not the wolf could join, if that's what she wished to do, but he could still handle the matter until either Spring or Heston arrived.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Lucky for Sunspot, Spring just happened to be remarking that part of the border at that time.  Her ears perked at the sound of an unknown voice and curiously she began to pick her way towards the other, wondering just who it would be.

When she came upon the other, she noticed that Mawk had already beat her there.  "Hello Mawk," she greeted her packmate, before turning to the pale female.  "What brings you to Silver Creek?  Do you wish to join?"  She asked the other, curious.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sunspot wagged her tail as a stranger approached. It almost seemed as though he'd come from outside the territory, like her, but she wrote that off as a coincidence - he certianly smelled like he belonged to this pack! Silver Creek, it was called. What a pretty name! I wonder what the creek is like? Unless they don't actually have a creek, but then, it would be silly to name a territory after a creek that isn't there...

A shewolf arrived along with the other, seemingly out of nowhere. Sunspot stiffened, a little startled, but then remembered to lower herself accordingly.

"Hello," she repeated, still getting the hang of greeting other wolves. Strangers! They'd asked her the same question, so she tried to direct her answer to both of them. "I'm just looking for company - I would like to join a pack, for a time, but I do have to be on my way eventually. I won't dream of taking a thing from your caches, but I'd be terribly grateful for company, and a place to rest my head."
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk was glad when Spring arrived, as the straggly wolfdog hadn't a clue what to do with a new member. They needed more members. However, according to this wolf, she didn't plan to stay. And this made a frown creep up on the man's face. 

However, he didn't say anything, and allowed Spring to deal with this.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring found herself a bit skeptical from the females response... but even if this wolf stayed with them for a time, they would be stronger for that time while she was with them.  Still before she did anything Spring want to know this wolf's name and skills.

"Before I make any decision may I ask for your name and what you would be able to do for us?  Maybe marking borders or work on trades for future use."  She asked the other, the suddenly remembered that she had one more thing to tell the other, "also we have no hunting caches, so that shouldn't really be to much of a problem... we do have herb caches though just in case."  Then awaited for the other's reply.
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
"Sunspot," she replied with a gamine grin. It seemed to her that this interview was going well! Her bottle-brush tail wiggled appealingly as she began to speak of her many uses. "And, oh, I can do just about anything - border marking and defending, hunting, singing. I'm an excellent tracker, and I've helped deliver my mother's past three litters. She never lost a pup with me!" she said gaily. She didn't say that her mother had died shortly after birthing her last litter, and that the pups had been killed then out of kindness, rather than allowing them to starve to death. It'd been her mother's age to fell her, and not any doing of Sunspot's own.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Sunspot, while Spring did not approve of her leaving so soon did seem to hold some strong potiental for Silver Creek while she was here, and so Spring would allow her to stay as she wished.  It was better to have numbers for the time being anyways.

"Well then... Sunspot.  Welcome to Silver Creek.  Feel free to find yourself a den and make yourself at home."  For a moment she paused thoughtfully.  "It'll be a pleasure to have you here for the time being Sunspot."  Then with that she took her leave, leaving Sunspot to investigate her new home for the time being.