Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
>_< i have to throw Dakarai in. woooo boy here we go!

Dakarai couldn't shake his anger. Arturo had not only been a complete and utter dick, but he had acted like Olive being pregnant was something he did not consent to. He was currently walking, despite his condition and had somehow ended up in front of Arturo. He stared at the Ceanassach before clearing his throat "We need to talk. Or...I would like to have a discussion with you if you would be so inclined" In his head he resaid the words in a mocking and bitter tone, though outloud he kept his voice one hundred and one percent emotionless.

Remembering to show respect, he lowered his chin and cast his eyes down though in the moment all he wished to do was shout at this man. Really you had to admire Dakarai, he was seething inside yet his demeanor made it seem like he was just looking for a chat with the cold and anger inducing man.
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM