Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Very Well. From what i see in your behavior you do not like me. I dont care about what feelings lay between us, but i also dont appreciate being treated like I do nothing right for the family. It seems that you are disappointed with me and Olive for having children, when it was you who allowed the choice to happen." he stated the first issue as bluntly and openly as Arturo phrased his own words, though his eyes were lowered to the ground as he spoke and his posture was nothing but respectful.

"The issue at Blackfeather was not in my control. it was Olive who trespassed. That being said would you have had me leave her there to die? To be torn to shreds while i ran like a coward? There was no right decision there and i have no regrets in saving my wife's life." he continued with a level voice, intending to get through the whole span of his grievances and woes in one sitting so that he could take whatever Arturo thought about it in whole.

"Third, I beg you to tell me openly if you have anything against my children. If so i need to know so i can figure out a plan on how to handle it. I wont do anything against the family of course, but me and Olive need to know if you plan on treating our kids like you despise them" The last issue was the biggest for him and he couldnt control the hardening in his tone as he spoke about it. He needed to know if Arturo meant his children any harm, because he would figure out how to save them at any cost.
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM