Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai listened to Arturo speak in silence, the calm and logical words slowly bringing him down from his emotional state until all that was left was sadness and shame. He had never intended to get Injured and lose his memory, to put Olive into the situation where she had to put everyone -not only their children,herself, and him- in danger to jolt his mind back to health. "I know what I would do, I would be disappointed that My wife had not returned to the family for help instead of taking extreme measures and putting everyone she knew in danger. And i would aldo be mad and feel betrayed." he said openly, slowly shaking his head.

Oddly enough he began to cry and grimaced at the embarassing display of stress and emotion "I had lost my memory of Teekon entirely, I only remembered my Deceased Wife and Children. I had to relive the fact that they were murdered again, Olive told me that. Even when i couldn't remember Olive I loved her,I loved her entirely. When I saw her run into Blackfeather with the whelp on her heels, I literally saw Oxsana and my Children's dead bodies." His voice was thick and trembling as his tears ran freely down his soft cheeks, turning his head away from Ceannasach in an attempt to hide it.

"It was never my intention for this to happen, I didn't even know who Blackfeather Woods was until I saw Abraxas- the whelp- attached to Olive's hind leg. At that point it was already too late." he sighed heavily, loweing himself to ground as he felt sick suddenly. In his mind he couldn't contemplate how Blackfeather Woods could make a ligitimate reason to attack teaghlaigh, for they had already beaten him nearly to death and attacked his pregnant wife as well. Looking at Arturo he stated such "They have no logicial or Ligitimate reason to attack do they? Their fight is not with you all but with me. They punished me enough to satisfy themselves, they would never had let me go if they wanted more from me" he said calmly, though his face was filled with doubt. He gave Arturo a hesitant look, his eyes still falling below the Leader's eyes as he responded "Knowing Blackfeather they might just want more blood on their paws. If they come here...please just hand me over. I do not want Olive and my children, or your wife and your children to be hurt" he said sincerely.
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM